You wouldn’t believe it, but there are actually numerous meal delivery services that offer specialized, gluten-free menus. You have to be careful, though – for such a specific diet, you want to be sure that you’re buying only the best ingredients available on the market. Here’s a list of the top 10 gluten-free meal delivery services out there.
- Protein-packed, Paleo-inspired meals for a healthy diet
- Meals contain no gluten, peanuts or processed sugars
- Affordable meal plans with free shipping on all orders
- Sustainably sourced, organic, and non-GMO meal ingredients
- Pastured, antibiotic-free meat and sustainably sourced seafood
- Flexible subscriptions with dedicated meals for kids available
- Easily lose weight without risking your health and well-being
- Get the right amount of nutrients with doctor-designed meals
- Menu items are prepared by professional chefs for optimal taste
- Only fresh, seasonal, and hand-picked ingredients are used
- Nutritionally balanced meals to support a healthy lifestyle
- Meals contain no dairy, grain products or processed foods
- Every meal plan offered comes in a gluten-free version
- 100% fresh, organic, plant-based, preservative-free foods
- Healthy, tasty, chef-prepared meals created by vegetarians
- All dishes on the company's rich menu are gluten-free
- Wide range of healthy & delicious dishes every week
- Fresh, organic, and non-GMO ingredients in every meal
- All meals are gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free & corn-free
- Organic, non-GMO ingredients & sustainably raised meat
- Ingredients sourced from the best local farms and ranches
- Fully cooked meals delivered to all 50 states in the US
- High-quality 100% organic food without gluten, soy or dairy
- Only fresh (never frozen) dishes delivered to your door
- More than 40 gluten-free products certified by the GFCO
- Meals created for healthy weight loss or maintenance
- Reduce hunger with tasty, nutritionally-balanced meals
- Numerous innovative recipes for delicious, gluten-free dishes
- Special meal plan for everyone following a gluten-free diet
- Organic, highly nutritious meals delivered anywhere in the US
The following price comparison is designed to help you easily figure out which of our top-ranked gluten-free meal delivery services best fits your budget. We have brought all the pricing information to one place, including the shipping costs and details about the companies’ delivery areas, so you can identify the perfect fit in a single glance.
Best Gluten-Free Meal Delivery Services
What all of our top picks have in common is that they are currently the best on the market. Now it is time to discover what makes each of these gluten-free meal delivery companies unique. Explore their distinctive features in the mini-reviews below and choose the one that best satisfies your personal needs.
Freshly is among the youngest meal deliveries dedicated to wholesome, all-natural food and delicious meals. There’s no place for gluten on its menu since all of its meals are produced in a gluten-free facility to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
All of the meals are cooked fresh and delivered to your door without ever being frozen. Freshly also avoids using heavily processed, artificial food full of gluten, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
2. The Good Kitchen
The Good Kitchen uses only top-shelf foods without processed products, added sugars, preservatives, and additives. All proteins are grass-fed and pastured, produce is completely organic, and grains are gluten-free.
The Good Kitchen features 2 meal categories (adults and kids) with 4 different meal plans in each. You can have your food delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, including Hawaii and Alaska.
BistroMD offers a dedicated gluten-free program in addition to its extensive health library with exclusive tips from famous dietitians and fitness experts. In other words, the company offers everything you’ll ever need whether you’re trying to lose weight or simply live healthier.
All meals provided by BistroMD are tested to meet the gluten-free standard prescribed by the FDA. They’re also designed to provide you with a perfect balance of healthy fats, lean proteins, and complex carbohydrates.
4. Home Bistro
Home Bistro is a gourmet meal delivery service with restaurant-grade food choices ideal for all nutritional limitations and diets. The company offers a wide range of different gluten-free, low-carb, diabetic-friendly, vegetarian, low-sodium, Paleo, and heart-friendly options.
The food is fresh frozen and delivered to your address in insulated boxes, which is ideal if you’re not home on your delivery day. The company’s kitchen is governed by a certified executive chef.
Veestro is a plant-based meal delivery service with food options 100% free of honey, eggs, dairy, fish, chicken, and meat. Since the meals contain no animal byproducts, they can last longer without any reduction in quality.
Veestro’s menu is not 100% gluten-free, but it features a section dedicated to gluten-free options. Veestro takes all the necessary precautions to avoid any cross-contamination in its production facility.
6. 22 Days Nutrition
22 Days Nutrition is a vegan meal delivery service with only the finest 100% organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, and soy-free ingredients. Whether you’re on a vegan diet or simply want to experience something new, 22 Days Nutrition is the right place to start.
All of the meals are 100% plant-based and the ingredients are obtained fresh and are never frozen in the process. The company also offers a rotating menu filled with delicious and perfectly balanced meals.
7. Pete’s Paleo
Pete’s Paleo is, as its name implies, a Paleo-centric meal delivery service that guarantees a 100% allergen-free diet. If you’re looking for a meal plan completely devoid of gluten, dairy, nuts, and soy, Pete’s Paleo is the place to be.
The company also features an impressive food variety in its weekly menus. You can choose between 10 menu items prepared using different cooking methods and flavor profiles. On top of that, each week brings 20 veggies to introduce even more variety into your weekly diet.
8. Trifecta Nutrition
Trifecta Nutrition offers an abundance of healthy meal plans, including clean, vegetarian, vegan, and Paleo. The food provided is 100% USDA organic, free of gluten, soy, and dairy, never frozen, and grass-fed or wild-caught.
You can opt for meals separated into 4 different categories or you can create your own meal plan using the a la carte menu option. Trifecta Nutrition will deliver delicious food right to your doorstep in all 50 states.
Medifast is a doctor-developed meal delivery service that focuses on healthy, delicious, and nutritionally balanced weight loss meal plans. The company offers a full 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the results.
Medifast has developed weight-loss solutions for customers with special dietary needs caused by conditions like diabetes or gluten and soy intolerance. It also offers dedicated meal plans for nursing mothers, vegetarians, seniors, and more.
10. Healthy Chef Creations
Healthy Chef Creations launched its nationwide gluten-free prepared meal delivery program back in 2016. Today, it features a wide range of fresh-made delicious meals for individuals with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
All the food is prepared in a licensed, certified, sanitary, professional kitchen by award-winning chefs and delivered fresh (not frozen) directly to your home address anywhere in the US. The food is delivered in microwave-safe, BPA-free containers.