Eating healthy and staying fit isn’t quite easy when you have to work all day and don’t have enough time to cook. That’s where premium meal delivery services come to the rescue. Now you can order food online and wait for wholesome, low-carb meals to be delivered to you. Check out these top 10 low-carb meal delivery services.
- All of the meals are free of gluten and processed sugars
- Rich, constantly rotating menu with more than 30 options
- High-protein foods, low in carbs, and without additives
- Wide spectrum of delicious and healthy ready-made meals
- Pastured antibiotic-free meats/sustainably sourced seafood
- 100% organic produce without any GMO or dangerous chemicals
- The company sources only the most natural local ingredients
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed by the company's CEO
- Healthy and delicious meals ready to serve in just 10 minutes
- Free analysis to check your BMI and recommend a suitable diet
- Highly experienced chefs, nutritionists, and dietitians
- The only meal delivery that makes losing weight taste good
- Menu filled with numerous options for every meal of the day
- Keto, W30, AIP, and custom programs from the A La Carte menu
- Shipping all across the US with estimated delivery times
- The ingredients are harvested after you've placed your order
- Delicious and healthy meals, including proprietary recipes
- Rich knowledgebase with a lot of cooking and Paleo e-books
- Four sample menus to choose from and see what suits you best
- Possibility of bulk orders instead of individuals deliveries
- Live chat on the website where you can ask whatever you want
- Fully customizable A La Carte Menu that rotates every week
- Choose from 7 planned meal options or order a la carte
- Add food preferences to your profile for full customization
- The company uses the best ingredients from organic producers
- No sugars, conventional produce, refined oils or beef stock
- Certified Paleo/gluten-free kitchen and numerous meal options
- Purchase individual meals, party platters or meal packages
- Carefully calculated ratio of carbs, proteins, and fats
- Customize your meals and avoid the ingredients you dislike
The following price comparison is designed to help you easily figure out which of our top-ranked low-carb meal delivery services best fits your budget. We have brought all the pricing information to one place, including the shipping costs and details about the companies’ delivery areas, so you can identify the perfect fit in a single glance.
Best Low-Carb Meal Delivery Services
What all of our top picks have in common is that they are currently the best on the market. Now it is time to discover what makes each of these low-carb meal delivery services unique. Explore their distinctive features in the mini-reviews below and choose the one that best satisfies your personal needs.
Freshly is one of the youngest meal delivery services on the market, known for its dedication to never freezing its meals, which helped develop a steady stream of loyal customers.
All of the meals offered by Freshly are low in carbs and contain no gluten or processed sugars. They are, however, high in protein, which will help your body burn fat much faster and keep you energized throughout the day.
2. The Good Kitchen
The Good Kitchen provides its customers with high-quality food without added sugars, processed products, additives, and preservatives. Apart from tasting delicious, its food is also professionally prepared using only organic, sustainably sourced, and non-GMO ingredients.
Good Kitchen meal plans are divided into 2 categories (adult and kids) with 4 distinct plans in each. The company delivers its meals all across the US, including Alaska and Hawaii absolutely free of charge.
3. Home Bistro
Home Bistro is a restaurant-grade gourmet meal delivery service ideal for all diets and nutritional limitations. Apart from low-carb meals and recipes, you can also find gluten-free, vegetarian, diabetic-friendly, heart-friendly, low-sodium, and Paleo options.
A certified executive chef heads the company kitchen department and all the food is fresh frozen and delivered in insulated boxes in order to keep it fresh on delivery day and beyond.
Diet-To-Go is a very innovative meal delivery service that offers a personalized selection of delicious and healthy ready-to-eat dishes based entirely on your personal taste. All meals are perfectly portioned, nutritionally balanced, and ready to eat. Every customer is provided with 3 versions of the sample menu: Carb30, Balance, and Balance-Diabetes.
Carb30 Menu is designed for individuals who prefer Atkins-style diets with restricted carbs. The menu replaces carbs with fats and offers a wide range of meals based on eggs, meats, and cheese.
5. True Fare
Pre-Made Paleo, which has recently been renamed to True Fare, started out by focusing on the Paleo diet and lifestyle. Over time, it also incorporated other popular diets, including keto, Whole30, and AIP.
Two certified chefs in the company kitchen constantly work on adding new and exciting recipes that’ll fit your budget and personal preferences. You can also create your custom meal plan with the A La Carte ordering option.
6. Pete’s Paleo
The folks over at Pete’s Paleo take only the best ingredients from their partners to create a breathtaking variety of Paleo dishes that will blow your mind with flavors. The staff (sous chefs and higher) cook ingredients in different ways with a ton of amazing spices to create unique, delicious, and exciting new dishes.
Becoming a member will give you the opportunity to taste the proprietary bacon & bone broth and read extensive written material on Paleo cooking.
7. Trifecta Nutrition
Trifecta Nutrition was created to put a stop to our modern eating habits oriented toward fast foods, processed ingredients, take-outs, and other unhealthy choices. The company focuses on offering balanced meals made from organic and fresh ingredients at reasonable prices.
If you so choose, you can also go for the bulk order option instead of having individual meals delivered. The food is neatly categorized into carbs, proteins, fruits, and vegetables.
8. Healthy Chef Creations
Healthy Chef Creations is a premier provider of fresh, gourmet prepared meals. It offers a wide range of wholesome options that are excellent for your health and taste amazing. The meals are also highly nutritious and specifically crafted to satisfy your nutritive requirements for the day.
You can either pick your preferred option from a convenient meal delivery program or create a customized delivery from the A La Carte Menu that changes every week.
9. Paleo On The Go
Paleo On The Go was launched in 2012 to prepare and deliver high-quality Paleo meals. Poor nutrition is one of the biggest problems of our time and we should use every possible opportunity to eat healthier and avoid processed foods.
Paleo On The Go is a certified provider of Paleo meal plans. It only offers pastured meats and meals free of GMO, soy, nuts, dairy, gluten, and grains.
10. Eatology Paleo Zone
Eatology Paleo Zone incorporates the concepts behind the Paleo diet and the Zone theory, which prescribes a specific ratio of calories consumed from carbs and proteins. In other words, it provides delicious food combined with scientific breakthroughs.
Once you combine the Zone portion control with Paleo-approved ingredients, you’ll get perfectly harmonized dishes, which will balance your hormones by controlling the level of glucose in your blood.