Farm Fresh To You is an organic produce delivery service that brings farm-fresh seasonal fruit and veg and artisan farm products to homes across California. Its produce is of superior quality, its boxes are easily customizable, and its subscriptions are flexible, allowing you to skip or cancel whenever you want.
In our Farm Fresh To You review, we covered all the key facts you should know about this service’s offer. Now, we will go a step further and provide a step-by-step guide to customizing, pausing, and canceling your Farm Fresh To You subscription.
Customizing Your Farm Fresh To You Box
Every week, the Farm Fresh To You team selects the finest produce currently available and adds it to your next box. When your order is ready, you get an email inviting you to customize your box before shipping. To change the contents of your box, you should:
- Log into your Farm Fresh To You account;
- Go to the ‘My Farm Stand’ page;
- Go to ‘Upcoming Deliveries’;
- Click the ‘Customize’ button next to the box you want to edit;
- On the left side of the screen, view the items already in your box;
- On the right side of the screen, view ‘This Week’s Market Specials’ that you can add to your order;
- To remove an item from your order, click the red X button next to the undesired item;
- To add an item to your order, click the green + button next to the item you want in your box;
- To modify the quantity, click the indicated amount for the given item and pick the desired quantity from the drop-down menu;
- When you are done choosing your produce, click the golden ‘Confirm & Continue’ button;
- Browse the artisan farm products and product cases available and add more food to your order if desired;
- Confirm your choice and finish the customization process.
Keep in mind that in order to remove items from your box, you first need to add more products to your order. You should edit your box no later than 10 PM 2 days before your order is scheduled to arrive. We recommend customizing as soon as you receive the invitation-to-customize email. That way, you can choose from the largest variety of produce and minimize the risk of missing the customization window and getting items you do not need.
Skipping A Delivery
If you do not want to receive your next box, you can easily skip a delivery. To state your desire to skip, you should:
- Log into your Farm Fresh To You account;
- Go to the ‘Manage Services’ page;
- Click the circle icon on the calendar date you want to change;
- Choose the delivery date that works for you;
- Click the confirmation button.
Please note that the cut-off for skipping is 6 PM 2 days before your next scheduled delivery day.
It is worth mentioning that you can pause your deliveries for up to 3 consecutive months by moving forward your Next Delivery date in the Manage Services panel. Please take note of this date as this is when your subscription will be reinstated.
Canceling Your Farm Fresh To You Subscription
If you decide to end your Farm Fresh To You subscription, make sure you notify the support staff before 6 PM 2 days prior to your next scheduled delivery. To cancel your subscription, you can choose any of the following options:
- Email the company at email@example.com;
- Call the company at 1.800.796.6009;
- Fill out the contact form on the Contact Us page of the company’s website, choosing Cancel Service as the subject.
You should receive an email confirming the cancellation of your subscription. Your payment method of choice will be charged for any outstanding balances existing at the time of cancelation. You can log into your account and view account balances and transaction history from the ‘Account Summary’ page even after cancellation.
If you are canceling because you find Farm Fresh To You a bit pricey, we warmly recommend checking out our review of Imperfect Produce, an excellent and surprisingly affordable organic produce delivery specializing in so-called ugly fruit and veg.
If you are not happy with your Farm Fresh To You order, you should email the support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after you receive your delivery. You can get a store credit or a full or partial refund, depending on the situation. You may be asked to return or photograph the products you are not satisfied with before getting your money back.