Choosing between Little Spoon and Yumble, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS Yumble comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Bruna on 05/16/2019Terrible Customer Service. My ENTIRE order came wrong, they don't even provided any compensation. Same flavor blends came with very (completely) different texture, packs always arrived with damages to the lid and container. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. The only pro is that is convenient, but you can find other better options in the market until they can improve their issues. Little spoon is all about marketing.
- Submitted By Casey on 03/21/2019I've received 3 deliveries so far and my little one gobbles it up. She's 8 months old. Love the convenience and variety of blends offered. I have not experienced any delivery issues like some other reviewers. They use FedEx for deliveries, so I suppose sometimes delayed or damaged shipments are out of their control. I've had a few questions about the food and feeding (first time mom!) and customer service has always been quick and great about answering me back.
- Submitted By Julia Taylor on 03/02/2019My son has been happily eating food pouches from Happy Baby, Ella, etc. Every single food pouch lapped up with no issues. He is extremely interested in food, 97% in weight and has never rejected any food bofore. So I figured, let's take the risk and order a huge box from Little Spoon.I don't know what they put in there but it's vile. My son has been gagging everytime I put a spoon in his mouth. This has never happened. I tried it and didn't take to the taste either.The owner is also extremely defensive when you ask her for a refund of all unused portions. So they also don't get customer service.It is amazing that this company is actually VC-backed. Please beware and stay away.
- Submitted By Mona on 01/30/2019I wish I read the reviews before I gave them my credit card info. This company is a spam. In their system does not let you see the food options until you give your credit card information and everywhere says you can see the shopping cart before ordering, making you feel you can cancel if you don’t want to order. Immediately after I signed up I looked at the options for my 5 months old. And it is $42 for some jars of apple, pear and Mango. This is more than easy to make at home. I was hoping to get more variety with some seasoning which seems like is suitable for 6 months and older. So I contacted them immediately and asked to pause my account until my baby is 6-7 months . I even didn’t want to cancel. But they refused to refund me and they tell me I’m stuck with the first shipment!! They are not looking for loyal long term customers. I will not continue my membership after this first impression which lead me here to read other reviews. I will contact my bank to cancel the payment.
- Submitted By Petya on 04/27/2019The food does not taste good. The veggies were over steamed and sour, the rice was dry and hard. I was customer for 2 weeks and have discontinued.
- Submitted By Rebecca on 13/02/2019Yumble is such a scam. My kids didn’t like the foods (I don’t blame them), and I canceled after two weeks. Apparently if you cancel with a reason of “picky eater”, you have to also “opt out” of their “picky eater club” offer. This is not obvious and now I was just sent more gross food, and my concern about getting a refund is going unanswered. Do not recommend!
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.