Choosing between Little Spoon and Yumble, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS Yumble comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Julia on 09/07/2018Tried Yumble for several months and had to cancel due to what I think is misleading marketing. This is NOT healthy food in the slightest. I understand the need to be "kid friendly" and I was OK with macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, etc., as long as quality ingredients were being used, but when partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil (trans fat) was listed as an ingredient in one of the meals purchased I couldn't in good conscious continue with this service. I reached out to express my dismay and was told all the ingredients are made available on their site/the kitchen would be alerted. Fair enough, but when this is your tagline - HEALTHY KIDS MEALS, NO COOKING REQUIRED, you certainly shouldn't be using hydrogenated oils. In general, Yumble just ins't good quality food, lots of soy and canola oil used as well, which I didn't feel good about either. Overall, failing to see how the food is remotely healthy. Convenient yes, healthy no. Yumble should market itself accurately or improve the ingredients used.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.