Choosing between Little Spoon and Yumble, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS Yumble comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Andrea Rusotti on 05/08/2018This isn't even fresh. it's cold pressed or whatever like Suja. How is this even allowed to be called fresh. Yuck.
- Submitted By Mallory on 04/02/2018Found out my son needed to stop solids and contacted them before my first order ever shipped asking to cancel since it would go to waste. The co owner said she would allow it but made a snarky comment about how she was confused on how I could know I didn't want food I had never used. Ummm did you even read my emails? Left a bad taste in my mouth. Seemed to care about money not the customer.
- Submitted By Jessica Santi on 03/28/2018LOVE Little Spoon! My son started with them at 8 months. I love the variety they send and can really taste a difference from other brands at the grocery store. It takes a huge weight off of my shoulders to not have to think about what to cook him.
- Submitted By Jean R on 03/20/2018Very sneaky and rude customer service (coming from one of the founders). Expensive meal plan that promised to customize the meal plan according to each baby's needs, however they just send the same cheap products (no differentiation among babies) that don't even taste that good for the babies. Had to throw away majority of the batch because my baby would gag.
- Submitted By Sandra on 05/08/2018Small portions, I would recommend it for kids 4 and under. Very expensive, over $6 a meal. And hard to hear a word back from customer service. Also, read their FAQs carefully. I don't recommend. You're better off buying a frozen kids meal from the store. Same nutrition and lower price.
- Submitted By Ashley Vartyak on 03/16/2018Unfortunately there isn't enough nutrition in each meal. I don't want to give my toddler chocolate covered pretzels either. I was looking for ways to make very healthy food more appealing to my toddler, but this doesn't achieve that.
- Submitted By Michelle Palmer on 10/24/2017My kids are eating healthy veggies they never ate before and that is good enough for me.
- Submitted By Zoe Collins on 08/11/2017Everything is lovely, really, but i think it could be cheaper, I mean, it's kids portions, they could bring it down to 4 or 5 bucks easily.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.