Choosing between Little Spoon and Yumble, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS Yumble comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.15
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Fatima Fidan on 09/02/2019So disappointed with my experience here. I tried Little Spoon for 2 weeks because I really wanted to give my child the very best but meal after meal, my baby just gagged and spit the food out even though he will eat up any pouches I give him. I was told I had until a specific date to cancel so I waited until the last minute to really give the food a chance. When I went to cancel, they told me I had to take the next order because I didnt cancel by 2pm on the day of cancellation. I was never told that so now I am stuck with $54 dollars worth of food coming my child wont eat. What is really crap is that if it is freshly made, why do I need to cancel 5 days ahead.
- Submitted By Rick on 06/18/2019We have been using Little Spoon for 4 months now and I'm so grateful for all they do. Once we had shipping issues (we forgot to update our address while we were on vacation) and the customer service team took care of it immediately. As a work from home dad who is pretty inexperienced in the kitchen, we are really happy to be able to feed our son fresh, organic food without having to spend a ton of time driving to the grocery store and blending the food at home. We tried some pouches but the quality was obviously lacking, and every flavor from Once Upon a Farm tasted like lemon. Our little dude gobbles up every single container and I'm pretty confident that we have an adventurous eater on our hands now thanks to Little Spoon!
- Submitted By Tatum on 06/17/2019LOVE Little Spoon! I’m a busy mom of two who works full time and in school! This service helps provide the best nutrition for my little girl! I’m the past 4 months my daughters love for food and different flavors has increased sooo much! Her fave Blends are the ones with Beets! Their customer service team is superb! They are always quick to help and trouble shoot any issues that arise! They seem to be real moms who really care and stand behind their product! We love Little Spoon and plan to be long time customers!
- Submitted By Matt Ceran on 06/10/2019My baby LOVES Littlespoon. We've tried Nurturelife & others, and nothing really compares. So fresh, organic and the variety is incredible. My baby eats better than I do! Lots of love to Little Spoon thanks for making parenting so fun & easy!
- Submitted By Shauna on 11/28/2019I used to love these meals - they were delicious (pineapple rice!) and nutritious. There was lots of variety. But in the past 6 months to a year it really feels like the options have degraded and the quality isn't as good. My kids used to love the protein poppers but whatever change they made - now they won't touch them. The veggies now seem to consist mostly of cheesy rice or mashed potatoes (are those really vegetables?). Before I felt like my child's palate was being pushed to explore a little which would help increase the options for picky eaters over time but now it all seems too bland. I'm also annoyed as a working parent that my options are 6 or 12 meals for a subscription. I only need 5 or 10 meals, we eat as a family on the weekends, so now I'm throwing out 2 meals a week.
- Submitted By Petya on 04/27/2019The food does not taste good. The veggies were over steamed and sour, the rice was dry and hard. I was customer for 2 weeks and have discontinued.
- Submitted By Rebecca on 13/02/2019Yumble is such a scam. My kids didn’t like the foods (I don’t blame them), and I canceled after two weeks. Apparently if you cancel with a reason of “picky eater”, you have to also “opt out” of their “picky eater club” offer. This is not obvious and now I was just sent more gross food, and my concern about getting a refund is going unanswered. Do not recommend!
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.