If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Metabolic Meals VS Trifecta Nutrition comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.95
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.27
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By C Campbell on 03/12/2018I received Metabolic Meals several years ago... primarily to lose some extra weight. Not only did I lose the weight... but I felt more healthy and in as great of a physical condition as I can remember since I was a kid!. The meals were great and the service was outstanding. Throughout that period, I had only one problem (a meal was missed in one delivery). When I called, I got INSTANT SERVICE... and substitue meals (they gave me extra!) were delievered quickly.. It was as if they took this small mistake personally.... and wanted to correct it immediately! In today's world, that kind of service is impressive. Money, however, became an issue for me at the time ... so I stopped the plan (although, looking back, when I deduct "normal grocery store purchases".... it makes pricing more reasonable). It took awhile, but, eventually, I "slipped back into my old ways" and regained some of the weight. Maybe more importantly, however, even before I'd put on some extra weight... I began to just feel a lot less healthy overall. Fast forward: I restarted several weeks ago... and... I can honestly say.... as good as the meals were the first time... they are EVEN BETTER today! Whether you're wanting to save time, lose weight... or just to feel plain ol healthy.... I highly recommend Metabolic Meals!
- Submitted By Jen on 03/17/2018Food was overpriced, and really not good. I ended up throwing away a whole order because just looking at it made me feel nauseated. All I got was chicken. I ordered the lean & clean plan, hoping for some variety. I got chicken and rice dishes that were frankly disgusting in taste. I can admire their dedication to organic and high quality ingredients but wow these tasted really terrible.
- Submitted By Kathy Fellows on 01/08/2018Food is lovely, organic, wild caught,etc. Lightly seasoned really does mean lightly, so i add a lot of seasoning if I can figure out what they're using. I think it's a good value for what you pay. There were two cons as far as I'm concerned. The third week they ignored my food allergy list and sent two meals i couldn't eat. They did refund my money instantly when i called. The other problem is that they can't or won't let you say something like beef only once per week. As far as food allergies you are out of luck if you have more than two,so it may not work for me. Be aware they consider potatoes paleo. I can't remember if they only use the small blue ones or others as well.
- Submitted By Damon 01/13/2018Review: Convienience: 5/5 Timely deliver 3.5/5 Food quality 3/5 Flavor 2/5 Customer service: 1/5 I hate cooking, that, and daving a extremely knowlegable family member as a dietician who teaches nationally was what it took for me to finally try a meal service. I tied one locally that was about $10 per meal with snacks that I enjoyed. However they used agave, which tends to be chocked full of pesicides and chemicals, and they used organic "When available". This pretty much led me to believe, that meant NEVER. Enter Trifecta. $110 seemed quite expensive for 7 meals, but my family dietcian reminded me I probabaly spend that anyway on my "main" meals for the week. So I gave in . I ordered just after Christmas , and about 2 weeks later my first order arrived. Packaging was vaccum packed well and the meals were cold still. I surprised by the fact there was no beef. But its all about flavor and quality. They dont use any salt at all, so the food is bland...and I dont eat very much salt or sweet. I began adding pink sea salt and it helped A LOT. I will rate the meals below This is what I got. Salmon and chick pees 4/5 . Good portion . This was the best tasting meal, but again ALL need at least a little seasoning. Ahi and Brussel sprouts 3.5/5 Good size portion, not great. flavor it up and pretty good. (skin on the ahi which was surprising) Chicken wings and veggie stew- 1/5 TRASH. I was so mad 2 came in the meal. super small, fatty and BLAND. I was so hungry after eating it and im only 175 lbs. Customer service was also a joke. I recieved an email saying my second order was arriving that day. bummed becuase I really didnt want it I online chatted with customer service...no sympathy. Ask me why I canceled, and I explained I wasnt thrilled with the chicken. I was overly nice. The lady offere NO response. Then why ask? lol Anyway ...I dont recommend this company at this time. $15 for a meal that I would have thrown away if it wasnt $16!
- Submitted By Joey Colebrook on 07/19/2017Just a heads up, lightly seasoned means bland. When I first ordered a la carte, I thought that I could just mix it all up into a meal. It turns out you have to season the food yourself. The meals are good.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.