When choosing between two such amazing services like Kettlebell Kitchen and The Good Kitchen, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Kettlebell Kitchen VS The Good Kitchen comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.30
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Your Custom Meal Plan|
|Meals Per Delivery||Price Per Meal||Price Per Delivery|
|6 - 9||$13.99||$83.94 - $125.91|
|10 - 14||$13.00||$130.00 - $182.00|
|22 - 35||$10.99||$241.78 - $384.65|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Linda Larsen on 03/13/2019This is a terrible company. They state on their website that they offer 100% satisfaction but if the food is awful there are NO refunds. They only offer refunds if there is a food safety problem. The meat is tough and the food is flavorless. I have never been so disappointed in a product. I wasted $100. I'd give you -10 stars if I could.
- Submitted By Mikey on 16/02/2019I was very excited to try a service that not only send you the food, but they send it cooked. Meal prepping for work days is a big hassle, so I figured i would give it a shot. I will tell you, you can find better and cheaper meals in the frozen food section at your local grocery store. The food is bland and the meat is typically dry. For the price I thought I was going to have some pretty tasty foods. Really think about it before trying it. It’s not worth the premium price.
- Submitted By Kevin on 07/06/2018I have been ordering from this company now for a few months. The portion sizes are perfect for me. The calories are low and the food is clean. The taste is always really good. The nutritional information is posted on the website for each dish before you order in case you're counting calories or looking for something else. I like the variety and I choose the 1 time ordering option so I can order 30 meals at a crack and pop them in the freezer. I take 1 out each day for my lunch at work. A quick microwave and I have a great lunch everyday. Easy to pack to take to work as well. This has helped me with portion control and I look forward to my lunch everyday. Good service and I think the price is well worth the product. I'm going to enjoy the Falafel with Tahini Sauce and Grilled Eggplant at lunchtime today.
- Submitted By Bob Arnaud on 03/10/2018I'm a busy single working professional, I wanted the facility to have a healthy meal at lunch (work) and late at night when I come home. The meals come refrigerated thus it is convenient, 2-3min is the microwave and you are good to go. The choices are ok, there are a lot of exotic dishes (just an opinion), which means a lot of weird spices, sometimes you just want a good simple piece of protein and some vegetables. They deliver on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for me that wasn't convenient because I required meals during the work week. However, the worst criticism I have to deliver, and why it only got a one star, is the meat quality. I found myself chewing on bits of cartilage (chicken meat ball and Italian sausage) or worst a long piece of fat/intestine in a beef meal, it was very disgusting. Perhaps, to some people that might not be a problem but for the "hand-made" claims they advertise, this appears to be more industrial food preparations. This was a huge disappointment as I was going to continue their subscription, you can choice meals that week (though don't wait until Friday because all the good stuff is gone), packaging is good, easy to use but all that doesn't matter if the meal is uneatable.
The Good Kitchen is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers tasty meals that are 100% good for you. Made of clean, organic, and non-GMO ingredients, cooked by professional chefs, and frozen fresh, this company’s meals are a great solution for busy people who want to eat healthily. Learn more about this service in our The Good Kitchen review.