If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Abel & Cole VS SimplyCook comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.20
- Shipping Cost: $1.71
- Delivery Area: England and Wales
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.43
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Carter on 08/29/2017In all these years I’ve been ordering, Abel & Cole never disappointed me. If you eat organic, there is no better place to shop.
- Submitted By Paul Thicke on 08/02/2017The veggies were dead when they arrived, but the support staff was ok about it and replaced my order without making a fuss.
- Submitted By Robin McAllister on 07/16/2017Ordered for the first time and it is love at first sight!
- Submitted By Roger Phillips on 05/22/2017For me, the only problem is that you are limited to 3 recipes per week. They should really let you order as many as you want.
- Submitted By David Nash on 06/22/019Just finishing my second Simply Cook box. All meals have been excellent with lovely flavours that I'd struggle to get myself. Portions about right for 2, but plan to try extra ingredients and keep some for the next day. My food bills are noticeably lower too!
- Submitted By Bobby Gavin on 07/06/2018I easily recommend anyone who likes cooking give this a go, and if you want to try, get a recipe box for only £1 (postage included) - click this link and enjoy... smply.in/HT8608
- Submitted By Jamie Scott on 08/25/2017Awesome spices, great recipes, good prices, I am impressed!
- Submitted By Oliver Hutchinson on 08/06/2017Can’t say it’s a lot of money, but it’s just recipes and spices, for heaven’s sake.
SimplyCook lets you in on the little secrets of professional chefs. It brings you handcrafted flavor blends that make every meal shine and amazingly quick recipes that allow you to spend less time preparing your meals than you ever imagined possible. Read our SimplyCook review to find out more about this truly unique recipe box delivery service.