Sakara and Trifecta offer top-quality meals at great prices delivered right to your doorstep. By choosing one of them, you get to take care of your body, enjoy delicious food, and have more time for yourself and your loved ones. Take a look at our Sakara vs. Trifecta comparison and find out which one is a better choice for you.
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
- Submitted By Daniel on 03/16/2019I have to take issue with your generally positive review. First, you can make a subscription but you can't count on what you ordered being what ships. For example, I subscribed to the 5-day paleo meal plan; but what was delivered was 4/5 days of the clean meal plan and 2 random meals. You want to talk to customer support to find a way to make things right? Ha! They completely ignored my zendesk chat, and literally hung up on me when I called. You also can't cancel your subscription from the website; they make you call the number and then just hang up on you. Believe me when I tell you, you'll want to find a different meal prep service!
- Submitted By Stephanie Elliott on 03/12/2019I have subscribed to several meal plan services this year in attempts to find the perfect match for me. I was so very hopeful that Trifecta would meet my needs for vegetarian (I try to stick to no meat during weekdays), unfortunately it is the WORST tasting food I have ever had. And I am not exaggerating. The first coconut curry rice veggie meal I had tasted like NOTHING. Like it was only texture, to the point where I was convinced that the company had just forgotten sauce. Moving on to meal number 2 quinoa and veggies...so salt, so sauce, just some veggies with quinoa. Moving on to my lunch today...it was literally a bunch of mush...the only identifiable items were mushrooms and olives. I literally took bites and just swallowed. I would scour the Internet for something (anything) better than what Trifecta offers.
- Submitted By Corey on 01/28/2019I can stomach most any food, knowing it's healthy and serving it's purpose. Trifecta meals are close to inedible. About as tasteless as a piece of cardboard.Trifecta meals are purchased as a reoccurring subscription, think old school magazine subscription scheme. Yes, it's very simple to sign up and give them your money. Just wait till it's time to cancel the service. They have a cut off date that you have cancel your subscription by, so they have time to update the kitchen with orders, understandable. Problem is, you can't cancel your subscription online, you have to call or email them. In my case, my cut off date was on a weekend, followed by a holiday. So, my messages were not addressed till it was too late and they did not make an exception, even though I was told that the kitchen had not made my food yet. They would not cancel the order. So, they sent me over $200 in tasteless junk.Ice Age meals taste much better and their business model isn't a subscription scam.
- Submitted By Samantha on 09/13/2018I just started ordering from Trifecta, and so far I LOVE it. I've managed to eat healthier this week than I have in a long time, and I know if I continue on this path I'll definitely be seeing some weight loss results. At first I was apprehensive because of the price, plus I've had some meal delivery food in the past that has tasted kind of "meh", but I've really enjoyed all the meals I've tried! They're surprisingly good, and taste just like home-cooked meal prep food, but with a little extra attention to flavor detail that I rarely have time to care about when batch-cooking for the week.As far as the price goes, I've saved a TON of time that I would have normally spent meal planning, grocery shopping, and cooking on my weekends. I honestly feel kind of liberated. This is the easiest nutrition plan I've ever followed, and I'm loving the time back. The convenience of these meals it making it much easier for me to say "no" to crappy fast food, etc. that I shouldn't eat. Bonus- their customer service is on point- the chat tool on the website is amazing.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.