You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Keto Fridge or Sakara Life can better meet your needs? This Keto Fridge VS Sakara Life comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
If you are on the keto diet and tired of meal delivery services that just claim to be keto-friendly, Keto Fridge was made for you. This meal delivery offers super-delicious prepared meals, snacks, treats, and drinks, all in perfect accordance with the rules of the ketogenic diet. Read more about this extraordinary service in our Keto Fridge review.