Pig Of The Month BBQ VS Stock Yards Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
Stock Yards and Pig Of The Month BBQ are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Stock Yards VS Pig Of The Month BBQ comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
The Highest-Quality Cuts Crafted By Masters
BBQ Delights For True Meat Lovers
Stock Yards specializes in hand-trimmed steaks, naturally aged for up to 30 days. In addition to the highest-grade beef, including certified Angus and USDA Choice and Prime, it provides pork, lamb, and veal cuts of superior quality, handcrafted by master butchers. Subscribe or shop subscription-free and enrich your orders with seafood or ready-made dishes and desserts.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Pig Of The Month BBQ offers convenient monthly subscriptions for bacon and BBQ fans. It also lets you shop its ribs, pulled meats, bacon, and sausage completely commitment-free. Enjoy all-natural, slow-smoked meat touted as the #1 mail-order BBQ by Wall Street Journal.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.95 to $29.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Best for steak lovers
Stock Yards sells beef, lamb, veal, and pork cuts. It has over 70 products on offer, including steaks, roasts, ribs, chops, racks, burgers, hot dogs, and ham.
Stock Yards provides hand-trimmed, dry-aged, and wet-aged meat. All its products are of premium quality. It focuses on USDA Choice, USDA Prime, and certified Angus beef.
Stock Yards provides a range of extra items, including seafood, side dishes, appetizers, and desserts, as well as convenient meal prep packs.
All Stock Yards meat products come from Midwestern farms that provide naturally raised, grain-fed meat.
Stock Yards lets you shop with or without a subscription. One-time orders come with no minimum order threshold. Subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the subscription period of 3, 6 or 12 months.
Stock Yards offers a satisfaction guarantee on all deliveries. If you are not completely satisfied with your shipment, reach out to the support staff and request a replacement or a refund.
With Stock Yards, you pay from $9.99 to $21.99 per delivery if you opt for one-time purchases. For subscriptions, there is a flat shipping fee of $9.99 per delivery. Alaska and Hawaii orders come with an additional $9.99 fee.
Stock Yards ships to all 50 US states.
Best for BBQ lovers
Pig Of The Month BBQ's offer includes BBQ baby back ribs, pulled pork, briskets, corned beef, smoked chicken, steaks, burgers, bacon and sweet bacon treats, sausage, ham, and BBQ feasts.
Pig Of The Month BBQ provides premium-quality meat free from antibiotics and hormones. Its bacon, sausage, and ham never contain any nitrites or preservatives.
Pig Of The Month BBQ exclusively offers meat products.
Pig Of The Month BBQ sources sustainably raised, free-range meat. It cooperates with farms that grow animals in open spaces with adequate shelter and provide them with all-natural foods.
Pig Of The Month BBQ subscriptions are automatically renewed but can be easily canceled at the end of the subscription period. The minimum subscription period is 3 months. If you do not like commitments, you can opt for one-time purchases.
Pig Of The Month BBQ offers a 100% happiness guarantee on all orders. If you are not happy with your delivery, you should return the unused portion within 30 days with free return shipping in order to receive a replacement or a full refund.
Pig Of The Month BBQ charges a flat $9.95 shipping fee for deliveries within the continental US. Alaska and Hawaii orders come with a $29.95 shipping fee per delivery.
Pig Of The Month BBQ ships to all 50 US states.
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Joe McAdams on 06/14/2019Haven’t had better brisket in a while! I was a bit skeptical at first, but I’m glad we decided to order. Haven’t subscribed yet but I’m seriously thinking about it.
- Submitted By Tim Roberts on 01/17/2019Loved the ribs, the bacon was cool but I prefer simple flavors. Could be cheaper.
With a tradition spanning over 100 years, Stock Yards is a premium source of premium meats that brings top-quality cuts to carnivores across the nation. It specializes in steaks but offers a vast assortment of additional items as well, including veal, lamb, pork, seafood, and ready-to-enjoy dishes. Find out more about its offer in this Stock Yards review.