You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Terra's Kitchen or PeachDish can better meet your needs? This Terra's Kitchen VS PeachDish comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 35 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|custom||$21.98 - $33.98||$10.99 - $16.99|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|custom||$39.96 - $47.96||$9.99 - $11.99|
|Standard PeachDish delivery|
|Servings||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Stellasue Lee on 03/29/2019We ordered five meals our first week. Everything was easy to prepare, no waste, beautiful instructions, step by step, and the product was picture perfect. Really, we took a picture. I enjoyed all five meals. Twice, we even had a guest and there was enough for three of us. The meats and fish were so fresh. We are looking forward to our next delievery tomorrow.
- Submitted By Lori on 03/22/2019I signed up for this service in February and was very excited to try it. The service had great reviews and was exactly what I was looking for. I submitted my first order and it never arrived. I contacted customer service and they could see where the order was placed, but did not know why it disappeared from delivery schedule. They advised my second order in the system and was ready to go. I requested the coupon code for first time user be applied. This was not done and my second order also did not make it to delivery schedule. Was advised by customer service that there was a glitch and had turned over to manager and IT. Was advised they fixed the glitch, but the same thing happened to my third attempt to order. Closed account, but was told the issue would be looked into and I would be notified when corrected. A few weeks later with no response, I reached back out to customer service, as I really was very interested in getting their service. Was advised computer glitch had been fixed. Again requested the first time user coupon code again as this was to be my first order. This order also disappeared after the processing date. Customer service then directed me to a link that was no help whatsoever for getting the coupon code after I added it to my fifth attempt. I closed my account again. I am very disappointed that they could not get their computer glitch fixed or really help me in any useful way. I can not recommend them after my experience and all the people I had talked to and talked up the company too, beforehand are definitely not interested in using them either.
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Michael on 07/01/2019I've been ordering from PeachDish for 3 or 4 years now. The food is always fresh and usually great tasting. It's gotten me to try new foods and ingredients I wouldn't have tried before. I'm also much better at cooking now. But primarily I like that most of the recipes are extremely healthy and helps me keep my diet in check.
- Submitted By Julie Price on 04/09/2019I'm shocked at all these bad reviews. We absolutely love PeachDish. We have tried several subscription food services and found PeachDish to be in a different category. Wonderful organic food with a large selection of options. The only problem is that it takes a while to cook, even the quickfix category, but all of the boxes have this problem. Also, we occasionally have a problem with the delivery, but it's infrequent, and again, all the companies have this problem. I will say they are the most organic ingredients of all the services.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.