When choosing between two such amazing services like Kettlebell Kitchen and Paleo Power Meals, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Kettlebell Kitchen VS Paleo Power Meals comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
If a strict diet and all the time you spend at the gym are not yielding the desired results, maybe it is time to try Paleo Power Meals. This service offers Paleo meals designed to complement your workout and make the results of your efforts much more visible. Learn all about the menu, prices, and ordering options in our Paleo Power Meals review.