When choosing between two such amazing services like ICON Meals and Paleo Power Meals, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this ICON Meals VS Paleo Power Meals comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - $50+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|ICON Meals Pricing|
|Meal type||Price per meal|
|Signature meals||$7.00 - $11.00|
|Custom meals||$8.50 - $19.50|
|Custom breakfasts||$7.00 - $14.25|
|Protein snacks||$9.99 - $28.00|
|Food by the pound||$8.00 - $22.00 (per pound)|
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martha Ruiz on 05/07/2019I didn't love the meals at first sight, but they proved to be much tastier than they looked. The prices are really good compared to other services I've tried but yeah, $37 for shipping is a lot. I think I'll try the custom meals next time and then decide if it is worth the cash. Will update my rating if needed.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
If you wish to improve your health and shape through proper nutrition but do not want to cook every day, ICON Meals may be the answer to your needs. With its rich menu, custom-made meals, and excellent protein snacks, this service can help you stay full all week long and easily reach your fitness goals. Get more details in our ICON Meals review.