No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Kettlebell Kitchen and Paleo On The Go offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Kettlebell Kitchen VS Paleo On The Go comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $22+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Full AIP-Compliant menu||$4.50-$33.25|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.