No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both ICON Meals and Paleo On The Go offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This ICON Meals VS Paleo On The Go comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - $50+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $22+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|ICON Meals Pricing|
|Meal type||Price per meal|
|Signature meals||$7.00 - $11.00|
|Custom meals||$8.50 - $19.50|
|Custom breakfasts||$7.00 - $14.25|
|Protein snacks||$9.99 - $28.00|
|Food by the pound||$8.00 - $22.00 (per pound)|
|Full AIP-Compliant menu||$4.50-$33.25|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martha Ruiz on 05/07/2019I didn't love the meals at first sight, but they proved to be much tastier than they looked. The prices are really good compared to other services I've tried but yeah, $37 for shipping is a lot. I think I'll try the custom meals next time and then decide if it is worth the cash. Will update my rating if needed.
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.