Stock Yards and Omaha Steaks are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Stock Yards VS Omaha Steaks comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Nick on 12/07/2019The ads were so inviting , so I tried a gift package myself before I gifted others this holiday season. Good think I did. The meat was flavorless and very small portion. I get much better quality at the local butcher. One star rating is too kind.
- Submitted By Missy thornsberry on 12/03/2019So I just called to place an order. I wanted to purchase 3 packages for gifts for my 3 children. I was told I could only order 2. That to me is absurd. You have missed out on a sale!
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.