If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Metabolic Meals VS Mom's Meals comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By dan rado on 09/16/2019Never tried a meal plan service before so i thought id give this a shot.They deceive you so please be AWARE.I ordered my first delivery and not only did it take a week to deliver, the food was very small portioned. Once I received my meals, I was emailed by the VP of the company asking that I submit my food choices for the following week otherwise i would not be charged nor sent meals. I was still debating whether I wanted to move forward with this, so I opted to not submit another order. The following week, I was CHARGED and shipped another order for week #3 (week 2 was auto skipped). Basically put, they only have 2 options for you to choose from (meal plan options) and once you place an order, you have NO WAY of cancelling the account from the website so that you dont get charged. They send you an email to make it seem like they wont charge you again unless you choose to order again but then they wait the following week to see if you call in to cancel and then not only do they place the order AUTOMATICALLY without informing you, they ship it asap so that you dont have the opportunity to cancel.Terrible experience. Already called in and told them to cancel my account and send me an email verification that this has been done. Total waste of money here.
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Madeleine F Tjaden on 10/29/2019I have been ordering mom meals for almost seven months, I order different meals from the menu sometimes I will order dinners or I will select half breakfast and dinner or a variety of all meals I love the soups they have for lunch. I am type 2 diabetic and if the meals come with different sides with two much sugar I will take half of it out before heating it and I eat half for a a snack later. I have not been disappointed with ordering meals and receiving them on time. I know the day and the time I will receive them.
- Submitted By Leigh Ann on 10/23/2019I started getting Mom's Meals through my insurance company after being discharged from the hospital. I have read several reviews that talk about the food being bad or not enough food in the servings. I have also seen comments about poor customer service. All I can comment on is my personal experience. My meals have arrived on the days they were supposed to. They were packaged very well, with cardboard in between every layer and ice packs in the box to keep everything cold. The box is lined in Styrofoam. The meals are tasty and the portions are very adequate. I could not eat more than what is in a dinner. The dinners are not heavily seasoned and sometimes I add salt or pepper but that's not a big deal. The dinners come with a tray that you heat for approximately two minutes in the microwave. They also have juice boxes, fruit cups, bread, applesauce, cookies, etc. (usually two of these) to eat with that food on the tray. I usually just eat the food on the tray for a meal and save the extras for a snack because the food on the tray is plenty and to add the extras would be too much. I got a menu with my first shipment and I call in once a week to order my meals for the next week. The people that I have talked with at customer service have been awesome. They have answered all of my questions and been very patient with me. I can order whatever I want from the menu. If I want 21 breakfasts or 21 mac and cheese dinners or 21 dinners and every single one is different, they don't care because it is what I want and what I personally like to eat. This is a great service that is helping me get back on my feet and I don't know what I would have done without it. I am on the general wellness diet.
- Submitted By Kelly Sullivan on 10/19/2019I received my first package today! I could not believe how much of good food they provide. I am so happy I was able to get information about Mom's Meals. I just got out of the hospital last week and I appreciate how wonderful the food looks and I am also very impressed. Thank you so much!
- Submitted By patricia martinez on 06/08/2019My father now receives Mom's meal thru his Medicaid. Very thankful , he enjoys it . Of course not every meal he will, but, I will only order the ones he tells me he likes. I like the fact that is very low in sugar /salt.Not understanding the bad reviews ppl are giving. As for their customer service, it's been great. I had forgot to make his order, and a representative called me to remind me. Keep doing a great job MOM'S MEALS...
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.