Mindful Chef VS Abel & Cole Comparison
When choosing between two such amazing services like Abel & Cole and Mindful Chef, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Abel & Cole VS Mindful Chef comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.20
- Shipping Cost: $1.71
- Delivery Area: England and Wales
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.58
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Carter on 08/29/2017In all these years I’ve been ordering, Abel & Cole never disappointed me. If you eat organic, there is no better place to shop.
- Submitted By Paul Thicke on 08/02/2017The veggies were dead when they arrived, but the support staff was ok about it and replaced my order without making a fuss.
- Submitted By Robin McAllister on 07/16/2017Ordered for the first time and it is love at first sight!
- Submitted By Roger Phillips on 05/22/2017For me, the only problem is that you are limited to 3 recipes per week. They should really let you order as many as you want.
- Submitted By Will Brown on 07/22/2017I live alone, so I used to cook only a couple of times a month. Now I cook all the time and I’ve even started having friends over for dinner. Great service!
- Submitted By Samantha Atkins on 05/29/2017No complaints about the food but it is too pricey.
- Submitted By Pat Taylor on 03/05/2017My husband and I enjoyed the meals and they really are easy to make, but the kids hated them. Besides, it is not something I can afford on a weekly basis.
Mindful Chef is one of the most popular meal kit services in the UK. It offers fresh, healthy ingredients and a variety of simple recipes suitable for special dietary needs. It is a great choice for busy individuals who want to enjoy tasty, home-cooked meals fuss-free. For a detailed overview of the company’s offer, see this honest Mindful Chef review.