You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether ICON Meals or Kettlebell Kitchen can better meet your needs? This ICON Meals VS Kettlebell Kitchen comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - $50+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|ICON Meals Pricing|
|Meal type||Price per meal|
|Signature meals||$7.00 - $11.00|
|Custom meals||$8.50 - $19.50|
|Custom breakfasts||$7.00 - $14.25|
|Protein snacks||$9.99 - $28.00|
|Food by the pound||$8.00 - $22.00 (per pound)|
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martha Ruiz on 05/07/2019I didn't love the meals at first sight, but they proved to be much tastier than they looked. The prices are really good compared to other services I've tried but yeah, $37 for shipping is a lot. I think I'll try the custom meals next time and then decide if it is worth the cash. Will update my rating if needed.
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
If you wish to improve your health and shape through proper nutrition but do not want to cook every day, ICON Meals may be the answer to your needs. With its rich menu, custom-made meals, and excellent protein snacks, this service can help you stay full all week long and easily reach your fitness goals. Get more details in our ICON Meals review.