You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Kettlebell Kitchen or Keto Fridge can better meet your needs? This Kettlebell Kitchen VS Keto Fridge comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.76
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Keto Frozen pricing|
|Product type||Price||Price per serving|
|Power breakfast 4 pack||$14.99||$3.75|
|Power breakfast bundle||$43.50||$3.63|
|Power bowl bundle||$57.99||$9.67|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Martin Duble on 09/19/2019I started Keto diet about 2 months ago. After the first month I was really upset and angry becuase of lack of good tasting food that I did not want to make myself. I did not want to spend all weekend cooking. Then my wife found Keto Fridge. The food taste great with tons of flavor. Since then we order about 4 meals per week. We plate split and everything taste awesome. We have been doing it for 3 weeks now and have no plans to stop.
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
If you are on the keto diet and tired of meal delivery services that just claim to be keto-friendly, Keto Frozen was made for you. This meal delivery offers super-delicious power breakfasts and power bowls made in perfect accordance with the rules of the ketogenic diet. Read more about this extraordinary service in our Keto Frozen review.