Mom's Meals and Home Bistro are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Home Bistro comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
- Submitted By Catherine Hill on 06/25/2018Poor quality meals - meat like rubber, broccoli no flavor and mushy, rice stuck in a blob like glue. All meals flavorless- poor customer service. They clearly do not want feedback on poor quality- don’t waste your money- you would be better off with take out fast food. And by the way I am a healthcare provider that generally councils patients against fast food.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
Home Bistro allows you to enjoy restaurant-grade delicacies in the comfort of your own home. The highly skilled kitchen team is led by a Certified Executive Chef and the ingredients are handpicked to ensure the highest standards of taste and nutrition. Read more about this company and its meal delivery service in our dedicated Home Bistro review.