Mom's Meals and Home Bistro are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Home Bistro comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tony s on 06/11/2018Meals are tasteless and to small of a portion. Made mom loss weight when she needs to gain. Went from 105 to 82. When i cooked her meals she got plenty. Think when she gets home, no more moms meals. I got lazy and didnt cook for mom as much when getting these meals. When i cooked she was way more healthy. So when she gets back home i cook for her like before.
- Submitted By Bruce on 05/31/2018These meals should be delivered to Texas in at least the Summer time via refrigerated trucks. I received a deliverary that only two ice packs were in the box which were sitting on top of each other & not over the meals. I called about it to report it but was blown off! Guess they don't care about giving disabled folks food poisoning! Also, the meals are mainly consisted of mostly soy filler to their meat that is set in molds. Most of the meat does not consist of real meat - including chicken, etc. Meals taste okay but definitely do not taste "chef prepared". That's a humorous detail they put in their meals description.
- Submitted By vanessa smoke on 05/27/2018OMG I am not sure what the problem is with these other people but I am a cook, not professionally, but I cook everyday for my mother for the past three years. I am so excited to have these meals in our home. They are sooooo delicious. I am so surprised at the quality of the food. The hamburger was moist and delicious. I do not mind the fact that there is not a lot of seasoning. Salt is not a good ingredient and I find the meals very well balanced and plentiful. I will admit that I got these meals for my mom but I find myself sharing them with her when she cannot eat all of it. Y'all people can cook. And I do not say that lightly, I am a foodie and your company is GREAT!!! That you. I will never cook for my mom again.
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
- Submitted By Cheryl burgan on 01/15/2018My son purchased 10 meals for his grandmother on dec 24....still have not received meals or has any contact been made by company about delay. Just send a refund if you are not going to ship
Home Bistro allows you to enjoy restaurant-grade delicacies in the comfort of your own home. The highly skilled kitchen team is led by a Certified Executive Chef and the ingredients are handpicked to ensure the highest standards of taste and nutrition. Read more about this company and its meal delivery service in our dedicated Home Bistro review.