Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Abel & Cole VS HelloFresh UK comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.20
- Shipping Cost: $1.71
- Delivery Area: England and Wales
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Carter on 08/29/2017In all these years I’ve been ordering, Abel & Cole never disappointed me. If you eat organic, there is no better place to shop.
- Submitted By Paul Thicke on 08/02/2017The veggies were dead when they arrived, but the support staff was ok about it and replaced my order without making a fuss.
- Submitted By Robin McAllister on 07/16/2017Ordered for the first time and it is love at first sight!
- Submitted By Roger Phillips on 05/22/2017For me, the only problem is that you are limited to 3 recipes per week. They should really let you order as many as you want.
- Submitted By Anna Hutcheson on 09/02/2018Good service that lets me save a lot of time on cooking during the week, but I do wish there were more customization options!!!
- Submitted By Ben Maple on 08/22/2018Rapid box fan here! I'm learning to cook, so I decided to try out HF a couple of months back. I love the service and I feel I'm getting better at cooking each time I prepare a meal. I do have one suggestion to make - HF should let us order food for the entire week, not just for 3 days.
- Submitted By Maria S on 07/29/2018Hello Fresh is the absolute best meal kit delivery me and my family tried. We order for a family of 4, although there are 3 of us, but that's because my husband has a hearty appetite and eats for 2 :) The recipes are always simple, which is important for me, and the quality of the ingredients is just amazing. My kid loves the food I put on the table, I don't have to spend time on shopping and searching for recipes, and the price is more than fair.
- Submitted By Sinead allan on 07/26/2018Charged me an extra £34.99! After cancelling my subscription they charged me for the next box. I contacted customer service who proceeded to call me by the wrong name which was a bastardized version of my last name which is a man's name( I am a woman). Their response was to give me a cut and paste response which said I didn't not contact them before the deadline which I did in fact do. They just took forever to get back to me about it!
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.