If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Gousto VS Mindful Chef comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $5.65
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.58
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Angharad on 08/13/2019Have been using Gousto for nearly three years now. Absolute life changer. There is so much variation in the meals, tasty and the portions are really satisfying. Good quality produce and even deliver on a Sunday for the week ahead. We cheated on Gousto with mindful chef for two weeks (introductory offer) - wish we hadn’t bothered. Meals not as nice and portions not as big. In terms of plastic packaging - it’s about the same so am returning to Gousto.
- Submitted By Dora Juhasz on 08/12/2019I ordered my first box with 3 average meals. In a week time I noticed that £29.99 left my account again for another 3 meals. I believe I chose the 'one off option', therefore quickly checked my account to realise that they not only charged me for recipes that I did not choose or want, but it is coming in 3 days time and I cannot do anything about it.I straight away cancelled my account and requested a refund explaining the situation. Joshua out of the customer service team answered me saying that it was well explained what I signed up for and that I received an email to choose the new recipes, but as I did not choose anything, the chef went ahead and chose the new meals based on my preferences. He also said they are unable to give me a refund, but could give me 30 % back as a good will gesture.First of all: I chose a one off order, therefore no it is not fair to go ahead and charge me every week for something that I did not sign up for. Also, when I got an email to choose the meals I thought it was just them trying to get me to order again. I would have never imagined that they have the cheek to choose recipes for me and go like: since you did not choose, here you go. And the cheekiest of it all is him saying 'based on your preferences'. My first box only consisted meals that are vegetarian and pescetarian, because that is what I am. Then they chose spaghetti bolognese and chicken curry and say it is based on my preference is a bit out of order and very disrespectful.I will not take the box, thank you very much. They can keep my money, if they need it that much, but no thank you, I do not want to receive something that I DID NOT ORDER. What should I do with meat? Highly unprofessional.If the box is attempted to be delivered, I will refuse to take it. Disgusting customer service. It is a shame because I might have given it another go at some point, but now I will tell everyone how ridiculous of a company this is.
- Submitted By I'll keep this private on 08/08/2019Got some credit for referencing my friend. The credit had no expiration date, but they took it off anyway after 3 months. First they tried to convince me that I always knew the credit would expire, then when I showed them the email that they sent me saying otherwise they conveniently stopped replying. Too bad, I was happy to turn a blind eye to their many shortcomings, but not this kind of shady behaviour.
- Submitted By Tanya on 08/05/2018I've just recently heard about Gousto and decided to give them a shot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the variety of the recipes. I especially like that I can order as much ingredients as I need. They do not limit me like other services of this kind (I was a Hello Fresh customer before discovering Gousto) and they really seem to care about their customers. Well done!
- Submitted By Will Brown on 07/22/2017I live alone, so I used to cook only a couple of times a month. Now I cook all the time and I’ve even started having friends over for dinner. Great service!
- Submitted By Samantha Atkins on 05/29/2017No complaints about the food but it is too pricey.
- Submitted By Pat Taylor on 03/05/2017My husband and I enjoyed the meals and they really are easy to make, but the kids hated them. Besides, it is not something I can afford on a weekly basis.
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.