If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Gousto VS HelloFresh UK comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tanya on 08/05/2018I've just recently heard about Gousto and decided to give them a shot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the variety of the recipes. I especially like that I can order as much ingredients as I need. They do not limit me like other services of this kind (I was a Hello Fresh customer before discovering Gousto) and they really seem to care about their customers. Well done!
- Submitted By Sam May on 07/29/2018Never had a problem with Gousto, and I've been a customer for almost a year now. The deliveris always arrive on time, there are no missing ingredients, and the recipes are first class! I feel like a star in the kitchen every time, really there are no words to describe just how good they are. The best on the market, I swear.
- Submitted By david alexander on 07/21/2018Don't bother with this company. The premise is that your order meals and the ingredients arrive on a nominated day for you to make the meals. Problems arise when the box doesn't arrive. Mine was delivered to the wrong address and the company's response was that they would refund me the cost of the box (this is actually a legal obligation under Consumer Law, where you are not obliged to pay for goods or services not received) and give me some discount on a future order (risk the same experience again?)... never mind the fact that I had no food delivered for the week ahead. Their solution was that I could reorder it and it would take another 4 days to arrive. Presumably, there is no possibility of actually trying to remedy the inconvenience but replacing the lost order within 24 hours.Chose instead to cancel my membership and return to the supermarket. Would advise you not to rely on them to provide your meals.
- Submitted By Luke on 07/12/2018Very disappointed. Their product is ok, but their customer service is horrendous - we had a delivery go missing, I had to chase three times, with promises of people getting back to me, and then then didn't. They wouldn't have refunded me if I didn't chase them, and their compensation of half a box discount is far less than they offer to new customers. Very disappointed and would no longer recommend
- Submitted By Anna Hutcheson on 09/02/2018Good service that lets me save a lot of time on cooking during the week, but I do wish there were more customization options!!!
- Submitted By Ben Maple on 08/22/2018Rapid box fan here! I'm learning to cook, so I decided to try out HF a couple of months back. I love the service and I feel I'm getting better at cooking each time I prepare a meal. I do have one suggestion to make - HF should let us order food for the entire week, not just for 3 days.
- Submitted By Maria S on 07/29/2018Hello Fresh is the absolute best meal kit delivery me and my family tried. We order for a family of 4, although there are 3 of us, but that's because my husband has a hearty appetite and eats for 2 :) The recipes are always simple, which is important for me, and the quality of the ingredients is just amazing. My kid loves the food I put on the table, I don't have to spend time on shopping and searching for recipes, and the price is more than fair.
- Submitted By Sinead allan on 07/26/2018Charged me an extra £34.99! After cancelling my subscription they charged me for the next box. I contacted customer service who proceeded to call me by the wrong name which was a bastardized version of my last name which is a man's name( I am a woman). Their response was to give me a cut and paste response which said I didn't not contact them before the deadline which I did in fact do. They just took forever to get back to me about it!
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.