If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Gousto VS HelloFresh UK comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By sharon Perkins on 03/09/2018I have only recently tried Gousto, my first delivery was great. The choice was good and portions were perfect. However my second week has not been good at all it did not turn up - it was during the snow which I understood the problems, I tracked my delivery online it did not arrive on the day of delivery but thought it would arrive the following day. It had been sent back by DPD as it was damaged. What I am annoyed about is that I have not had 1 email from Gousto about this, I emailed 3 times getting an automated response to say they will be in touch but were busy, I would not recommend due to lack of Customer care and try Hello fresh instead.
- Submitted By Susie on 02/28/2018I don't like to give people bad reviews without first giving them a chance to make it right. A very dishonest young lady knocked on my door selling Gousto food. I explained to her I am leaving the country and don't eat processed food anyway. However, as I was once a door to door salesperson in my youth I wanted to support her and ordered ONE package. I made it VERY CLEAR I DID NOT want to be put on an automatic debit and did not want anything past this first order. After many emails to you without even the courtesy of a response you are still sending me packages and still charging my card. Your last box is still sitting on the doorstep waiting for you to collect it, it has not been opened. Now you are forcing me to have to waste time going to my bank in order to stop your orders. PLEASE stop it and refund my money.
- Submitted By Bridget Potts on 08/20/2017I’ve been ordering from Gousto for months now and honestly cannot imagine going back to doing everything on my own. I’ve tried a couple of services before, not going to name them now, but Gousto is the only one that really made me happy I chose it.
- Submitted By Amy Flint on 06/30/2017I guess there are people who like to go to the market themselves, touch every vegetable before buying it, but I am a simple gall who likes to keep things simple and Gousto is by far the best choice I’ve ever made food-wise.
- Submitted By Emma McIntosh on 06/15/2018I received a promotional email from Hello Fresh with the following... "...With 30% off your next 2 boxes, there’s no better time to join us in the kitchen again!" I thought what a good deal and ordered 2 boxes however I didn't receive a discount and when I realized I had been charged full price I was told that only new customers are entitled to 30% off. There email hadn't made any reference to the fact the deal is only for New customers - very MISLEADING. Not happy with the customer service and there was no apology. Lots of time wasted trying to communicate with Hello Fresh.
- Submitted By Helen on 04/09/2018Used to be great but reliability of delivery and quality of contents has diminished over the last year as they’ve taken on too many customers too quickly. Rarely includes any healthy options and you invariably end up ordering at least one meal that you’re not so keen on. Think meat (or fish) and two veg and you’re pretty much there, but often with lots of fiddly preparation. If you’re single and ordering the box for two people and prefer to eat healthily, it’s easier and cheaper to go out and buy a few portions of lean meat or fish and some vegetables each week. I also find their aggressive marketing and constant badgering to recommend friends really jarring... [Speaking as someone who’s consumed 50 Hello Fresh boxes over the past two years and has just quit the service]
- Submitted By Peter Westwick on 08/25/2017Not too satisfied with the ingredients, not as good as I expected.
- Submitted By Ramona Fields on 08/18/2017Took my sisters advice and gave it a try, more than pleasantly surprised by the quality. The recipes are great and the kids keep asking for seconds, which rarely happened before.
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.