Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS PeachDish comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Michael on 07/01/2019I've been ordering from PeachDish for 3 or 4 years now. The food is always fresh and usually great tasting. It's gotten me to try new foods and ingredients I wouldn't have tried before. I'm also much better at cooking now. But primarily I like that most of the recipes are extremely healthy and helps me keep my diet in check.
- Submitted By Julie Price on 04/09/2019I'm shocked at all these bad reviews. We absolutely love PeachDish. We have tried several subscription food services and found PeachDish to be in a different category. Wonderful organic food with a large selection of options. The only problem is that it takes a while to cook, even the quickfix category, but all of the boxes have this problem. Also, we occasionally have a problem with the delivery, but it's infrequent, and again, all the companies have this problem. I will say they are the most organic ingredients of all the services.
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
PeachDish makes it easy for you to have a thoroughly satisfying home-cooked meal on your table in no time by delivering high-quality ingredients and creative recipes right to your door. Every week, PeachDish offers you 20 delicious meals to choose from, including gluten-free and vegetarian dishes. Find out more in our detailed PeachDish review.