Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Gobble comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By VRA on 05/17/2018Food was not flavorful and it is more expensive than other home food delivery services. It also used a lot of common allergens in the recipes such as tree nuts.
- Submitted By Sonia on 05/12/2018I would not suggest Gobble. We've tried a few and theirs was the most bland and AWFUL customer service. I could buy the most inexpensive glass bottle of Indian Masala sauce at someplace like Aldi, some jasmine rice and that would have WAY more flavor and be much less expensive and quicker. I really disliked that when you cook their meals at home, you have no idea what is in their sauces. What really made me the most upset was their customer service. I tried to cancel on their website and it wasn't possible. I then made several calls over two weeks to them, via an "urgent" number, and they never once answered. Terrible service! They never once called me back but sent me some blanket emails saying they tried, although they never did. They then sent me another package and charged my VISA $145 for a week of food. I didn't even get to make the selections. I had no other alternative but to cancel my VISA card at that point. Don't go with this company. I've tried other wonderful services in which people actually answer my phones calls and the other food services are quick to respond for things like customer service, billing, questions on a meal, an ingredient missing, produce not up to par. Needless to say, I was EXTREMELY dissapointed in Gobble's customer service and their lack of food taste/quality and will say don't bother with them. Too many others out there when Gobble can't be bothered with customer service and good meals.
- Submitted By Lani Johnson on 04/05/2018Not bad, but not impressive. The flavors were a bit bland compared to other services. My biggest complaint was that they use pre-made sauces and spice blends. Not knowing what is in the sauces, was a little problematic for us because we try to avoid corn (syrup, starch, maltodextrin, etc.). I can use potato starch instead of corn starch if it's an option, but when they're pre-mixed, I have no control. In addition, the purpose of getting these meal plans is to help us learn better how to combine ingredients when we're cooking other meals.
- Submitted By Dorothy on 03/23/2018This is my fourth week with Gobble and while I have enjoyed the meals two of my four boxes have arrived a day late. The one time a box arrived late when I used Plated customer service very quickly stepped up and provided a credit on my next box. Both times the email I received from Gobble was the same scripted response that the food should still be fresh. For now I will continue to use Gobble as the ease and taste of the meals is of high standard, but I do think they have some work to do in the area of customer service.
Gobble is a premium meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Check out our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company's offer, including its menu, prices, and delivery areas.