You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Fresh n’ Lean or Trifecta can better meet your needs? This Fresh n’ Lean VS Trifecta comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.27
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu. All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them. They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87. You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly". Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions. That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
- Submitted By Amy on 04/07/2018I am on my second week of the IONutrition and I think I'll need to throw some of these meals out. At first they are quite good, however, there is a unique flavor in all the dishes that, after a few days, makes you feel like you are eating the same meal over and over. I just can't face another one. If you don't mind eating the same flavored meal three times a day, then Lean n' Fresh is for you. I was trying to eat healthy while still being the lazy sack I am, but that hasn't paid off for me...yet. I will keep looking. Also, I have not doubt that the meals are healthy and the portions are quite big - but at $13+ per meal, that's pretty expensive.
- Submitted By Brandon Jones on 02/09/2018More lean than fresh, but can’t say the meals aren’t tasty. Maybe they should just offer bigger portions, I don’t think they would lose any cash and they would probably get more customers.
- Submitted By Brianna Marie on 02/08/2018Very friendly on the phone however the reps are unaware of actual macro & ingredients used. Meals arrived with not a slight difference but where they said max 40g carbs per day, they sent me well over 250g carbs! The food is very high in sugar, loaded with sodium, the meals are NOT as described at all. They are all duplicated & very poor quality. I could not eat any of the meals. I called & they refunded half of the amount. I ended up having to donate the rest. Feedback from the people I donated to, they were very unappetizing & made them very bloated & distended. NOT A GOOD OPTION WHEN IT COMES TO MEAL PREP
- Submitted By Jen on 03/17/2018Food was overpriced, and really not good. I ended up throwing away a whole order because just looking at it made me feel nauseated. All I got was chicken. I ordered the lean & clean plan, hoping for some variety. I got chicken and rice dishes that were frankly disgusting in taste. I can admire their dedication to organic and high quality ingredients but wow these tasted really terrible.
- Submitted By Kathy Fellows on 01/08/2018Food is lovely, organic, wild caught,etc. Lightly seasoned really does mean lightly, so i add a lot of seasoning if I can figure out what they're using. I think it's a good value for what you pay. There were two cons as far as I'm concerned. The third week they ignored my food allergy list and sent two meals i couldn't eat. They did refund my money instantly when i called. The other problem is that they can't or won't let you say something like beef only once per week. As far as food allergies you are out of luck if you have more than two,so it may not work for me. Be aware they consider potatoes paleo. I can't remember if they only use the small blue ones or others as well.
- Submitted By Damon 01/13/2018Review: Convienience: 5/5 Timely deliver 3.5/5 Food quality 3/5 Flavor 2/5 Customer service: 1/5 I hate cooking, that, and daving a extremely knowlegable family member as a dietician who teaches nationally was what it took for me to finally try a meal service. I tied one locally that was about $10 per meal with snacks that I enjoyed. However they used agave, which tends to be chocked full of pesicides and chemicals, and they used organic "When available". This pretty much led me to believe, that meant NEVER. Enter Trifecta. $110 seemed quite expensive for 7 meals, but my family dietcian reminded me I probabaly spend that anyway on my "main" meals for the week. So I gave in . I ordered just after Christmas , and about 2 weeks later my first order arrived. Packaging was vaccum packed well and the meals were cold still. I surprised by the fact there was no beef. But its all about flavor and quality. They dont use any salt at all, so the food is bland...and I dont eat very much salt or sweet. I began adding pink sea salt and it helped A LOT. I will rate the meals below This is what I got. Salmon and chick pees 4/5 . Good portion . This was the best tasting meal, but again ALL need at least a little seasoning. Ahi and Brussel sprouts 3.5/5 Good size portion, not great. flavor it up and pretty good. (skin on the ahi which was surprising) Chicken wings and veggie stew- 1/5 TRASH. I was so mad 2 came in the meal. super small, fatty and BLAND. I was so hungry after eating it and im only 175 lbs. Customer service was also a joke. I recieved an email saying my second order was arriving that day. bummed becuase I really didnt want it I online chatted with customer service...no sympathy. Ask me why I canceled, and I explained I wasnt thrilled with the chicken. I was overly nice. The lady offere NO response. Then why ask? lol Anyway ...I dont recommend this company at this time. $15 for a meal that I would have thrown away if it wasnt $16!
- Submitted By Joey Colebrook on 07/19/2017Just a heads up, lightly seasoned means bland. When I first ordered a la carte, I thought that I could just mix it all up into a meal. It turns out you have to season the food yourself. The meals are good.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.