Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Paleo On The Go VS Factor 75 comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By Erin M Hile on 26/04/2019Awesome!! I have tried at least 5 different prepared meal delivery services over the past two years and I am THRILLED to have found Factor 75! Nothing is perfect, but this comes darn close. My hubby who is not a healthy eater even likes them - the first week I ordered 12 then immediately jumped to 18 per week because everything we tried was so good! Like sooooo good! I've never had a pork tenderloin anywhere near as yummy as the one they make and it comes outta the microwave! Mind blown. And once you try it, if you commit to a bigger bulk order it's pretty affordable.
- Submitted By Rio on 03/21/2019I was not expecting Factor 75 dishes to be a good as they are; my favorite being Shrimp Jambalaya, so flavorful. Furthermore, I'm not on a Keto diet plan, but the food tastes so good I might as well be...lol. Bravo/a Factor 75.
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.