Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Paleo On The Go VS Factor 75 comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.