Mom's Meals and Factor 75 are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Factor 75 comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tony s on 06/11/2018Meals are tasteless and to small of a portion. Made mom loss weight when she needs to gain. Went from 105 to 82. When i cooked her meals she got plenty. Think when she gets home, no more moms meals. I got lazy and didnt cook for mom as much when getting these meals. When i cooked she was way more healthy. So when she gets back home i cook for her like before.
- Submitted By Bruce on 05/31/2018These meals should be delivered to Texas in at least the Summer time via refrigerated trucks. I received a deliverary that only two ice packs were in the box which were sitting on top of each other & not over the meals. I called about it to report it but was blown off! Guess they don't care about giving disabled folks food poisoning! Also, the meals are mainly consisted of mostly soy filler to their meat that is set in molds. Most of the meat does not consist of real meat - including chicken, etc. Meals taste okay but definitely do not taste "chef prepared". That's a humorous detail they put in their meals description.
- Submitted By vanessa smoke on 05/27/2018OMG I am not sure what the problem is with these other people but I am a cook, not professionally, but I cook everyday for my mother for the past three years. I am so excited to have these meals in our home. They are sooooo delicious. I am so surprised at the quality of the food. The hamburger was moist and delicious. I do not mind the fact that there is not a lot of seasoning. Salt is not a good ingredient and I find the meals very well balanced and plentiful. I will admit that I got these meals for my mom but I find myself sharing them with her when she cannot eat all of it. Y'all people can cook. And I do not say that lightly, I am a foodie and your company is GREAT!!! That you. I will never cook for my mom again.
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
Factor 75 is an organic meal delivery designed for people who care about what they eat. Whether you want to try out Factor 75 weight loss, keto-friendly meals, need to avoid gluten or want to eat Paleo, Factor 75 has plenty of freshly made meals to satisfy your cravings. Read our complete review and user-written Factor 75 reviews to find out more.