Mom's Meals and Factor 75 are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Factor 75 comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
Factor 75 is an organic meal delivery designed for people who care about what they eat. Whether you want to try out Factor 75 weight loss, keto-friendly meals, need to avoid gluten or want to eat Paleo, Factor 75 has plenty of freshly made meals to satisfy your cravings. Read our complete review and user-written Factor 75 reviews to find out more.