Mom's Meals and Factor 75 are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Factor 75 comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving.If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Factor 75 is an organic meal delivery designed for people who care about what they eat. Whether you want to try out Factor 75 weight loss, keto-friendly meals, need to avoid gluten or want to eat Paleo, Factor 75 has plenty of freshly made meals to satisfy your cravings. Read our complete review and user-written Factor 75 reviews to find out more.