Mom's Meals and Factor 75 are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Factor 75 comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Madeleine F Tjaden on 10/29/2019I have been ordering mom meals for almost seven months, I order different meals from the menu sometimes I will order dinners or I will select half breakfast and dinner or a variety of all meals I love the soups they have for lunch. I am type 2 diabetic and if the meals come with different sides with two much sugar I will take half of it out before heating it and I eat half for a a snack later. I have not been disappointed with ordering meals and receiving them on time. I know the day and the time I will receive them.
- Submitted By Leigh Ann on 10/23/2019I started getting Mom's Meals through my insurance company after being discharged from the hospital. I have read several reviews that talk about the food being bad or not enough food in the servings. I have also seen comments about poor customer service. All I can comment on is my personal experience. My meals have arrived on the days they were supposed to. They were packaged very well, with cardboard in between every layer and ice packs in the box to keep everything cold. The box is lined in Styrofoam. The meals are tasty and the portions are very adequate. I could not eat more than what is in a dinner. The dinners are not heavily seasoned and sometimes I add salt or pepper but that's not a big deal. The dinners come with a tray that you heat for approximately two minutes in the microwave. They also have juice boxes, fruit cups, bread, applesauce, cookies, etc. (usually two of these) to eat with that food on the tray. I usually just eat the food on the tray for a meal and save the extras for a snack because the food on the tray is plenty and to add the extras would be too much. I got a menu with my first shipment and I call in once a week to order my meals for the next week. The people that I have talked with at customer service have been awesome. They have answered all of my questions and been very patient with me. I can order whatever I want from the menu. If I want 21 breakfasts or 21 mac and cheese dinners or 21 dinners and every single one is different, they don't care because it is what I want and what I personally like to eat. This is a great service that is helping me get back on my feet and I don't know what I would have done without it. I am on the general wellness diet.
- Submitted By Kelly Sullivan on 10/19/2019I received my first package today! I could not believe how much of good food they provide. I am so happy I was able to get information about Mom's Meals. I just got out of the hospital last week and I appreciate how wonderful the food looks and I am also very impressed. Thank you so much!
- Submitted By patricia martinez on 06/08/2019My father now receives Mom's meal thru his Medicaid. Very thankful , he enjoys it . Of course not every meal he will, but, I will only order the ones he tells me he likes. I like the fact that is very low in sugar /salt.Not understanding the bad reviews ppl are giving. As for their customer service, it's been great. I had forgot to make his order, and a representative called me to remind me. Keep doing a great job MOM'S MEALS...
- Submitted By Erin M Hile on 26/04/2019Awesome!! I have tried at least 5 different prepared meal delivery services over the past two years and I am THRILLED to have found Factor 75! Nothing is perfect, but this comes darn close. My hubby who is not a healthy eater even likes them - the first week I ordered 12 then immediately jumped to 18 per week because everything we tried was so good! Like sooooo good! I've never had a pork tenderloin anywhere near as yummy as the one they make and it comes outta the microwave! Mind blown. And once you try it, if you commit to a bigger bulk order it's pretty affordable.
- Submitted By Rio on 03/21/2019I was not expecting Factor 75 dishes to be a good as they are; my favorite being Shrimp Jambalaya, so flavorful. Furthermore, I'm not on a Keto diet plan, but the food tastes so good I might as well be...lol. Bravo/a Factor 75.
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
Factor is an organic and non-GMO meal delivery service designed for people who care about what they eat. Enjoy Factor’s wide variety of nutritious meals to fit any lifestyle, including Ketogenic and Calorie Smart. Crafted by dietitians and culinary experts, each meal is so mouthwatering that you won’t believe it’s healthy. Each meal arrives ready to heat and eat in less than 2 minutes, meaning there’s no prep and no mess!