If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Metabolic Meals VS Factor 75 comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By Erin M Hile on 26/04/2019Awesome!! I have tried at least 5 different prepared meal delivery services over the past two years and I am THRILLED to have found Factor 75! Nothing is perfect, but this comes darn close. My hubby who is not a healthy eater even likes them - the first week I ordered 12 then immediately jumped to 18 per week because everything we tried was so good! Like sooooo good! I've never had a pork tenderloin anywhere near as yummy as the one they make and it comes outta the microwave! Mind blown. And once you try it, if you commit to a bigger bulk order it's pretty affordable.
- Submitted By Rio on 03/21/2019I was not expecting Factor 75 dishes to be a good as they are; my favorite being Shrimp Jambalaya, so flavorful. Furthermore, I'm not on a Keto diet plan, but the food tastes so good I might as well be...lol. Bravo/a Factor 75.
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
Factor 75 is an organic meal delivery designed for people who care about what they eat. Whether you want to try out Factor 75 weight loss, keto-friendly meals, need to avoid gluten or want to eat Paleo, Factor 75 has plenty of freshly made meals to satisfy your cravings. Read our complete review and user-written Factor 75 reviews to find out more.