Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive ICON Meals VS Factor 75 comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - $50+ *
- Delivery Area: 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|ICON Meals Pricing|
|Meal type||Price per meal|
|Signature meals||$7.00 - $11.00|
|Custom meals||$8.50 - $19.50|
|Custom breakfasts||$7.00 - $14.25|
|Protein snacks||$9.99 - $28.00|
|Food by the pound||$8.00 - $22.00 (per pound)|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Martha Ruiz on 05/07/2019I didn't love the meals at first sight, but they proved to be much tastier than they looked. The prices are really good compared to other services I've tried but yeah, $37 for shipping is a lot. I think I'll try the custom meals next time and then decide if it is worth the cash. Will update my rating if needed.
- Submitted By Erin M Hile on 26/04/2019Awesome!! I have tried at least 5 different prepared meal delivery services over the past two years and I am THRILLED to have found Factor 75! Nothing is perfect, but this comes darn close. My hubby who is not a healthy eater even likes them - the first week I ordered 12 then immediately jumped to 18 per week because everything we tried was so good! Like sooooo good! I've never had a pork tenderloin anywhere near as yummy as the one they make and it comes outta the microwave! Mind blown. And once you try it, if you commit to a bigger bulk order it's pretty affordable.
- Submitted By Rio on 03/21/2019I was not expecting Factor 75 dishes to be a good as they are; my favorite being Shrimp Jambalaya, so flavorful. Furthermore, I'm not on a Keto diet plan, but the food tastes so good I might as well be...lol. Bravo/a Factor 75.
- Submitted By Tess on 03/11/2019My husband and I are truly enjoying Factor 75. We’ve tried them all, literally 7 different food delivery services over the past two years. Many are quite good. However, we are very concerned about the quality of our food. Factor 75 has made it simple for us to stick with a plan, enjoy very flavorful meals and give us flexibility with their options. I feel like we are doing something good for our bodies. We’ve been a Factor 75 member now for 3 months. We are committed for a year to see how we do with health and weight loss.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
Factor is an organic and non-GMO meal delivery service designed for people who care about what they eat. Enjoy Factor’s wide variety of nutritious meals to fit any lifestyle, including Ketogenic and Calorie Smart. Crafted by dietitians and culinary experts, each meal is so mouthwatering that you won’t believe it’s healthy. Each meal arrives ready to heat and eat in less than 2 minutes, meaning there’s no prep and no mess!