You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Terra's Kitchen or Chef's Plate can better meet your needs? This Terra's Kitchen VS Chef's Plate comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 35 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Stellasue Lee on 03/29/2019We ordered five meals our first week. Everything was easy to prepare, no waste, beautiful instructions, step by step, and the product was picture perfect. Really, we took a picture. I enjoyed all five meals. Twice, we even had a guest and there was enough for three of us. The meats and fish were so fresh. We are looking forward to our next delievery tomorrow.
- Submitted By Lori on 03/22/2019I signed up for this service in February and was very excited to try it. The service had great reviews and was exactly what I was looking for. I submitted my first order and it never arrived. I contacted customer service and they could see where the order was placed, but did not know why it disappeared from delivery schedule. They advised my second order in the system and was ready to go. I requested the coupon code for first time user be applied. This was not done and my second order also did not make it to delivery schedule. Was advised by customer service that there was a glitch and had turned over to manager and IT. Was advised they fixed the glitch, but the same thing happened to my third attempt to order. Closed account, but was told the issue would be looked into and I would be notified when corrected. A few weeks later with no response, I reached back out to customer service, as I really was very interested in getting their service. Was advised computer glitch had been fixed. Again requested the first time user coupon code again as this was to be my first order. This order also disappeared after the processing date. Customer service then directed me to a link that was no help whatsoever for getting the coupon code after I added it to my fifth attempt. I closed my account again. I am very disappointed that they could not get their computer glitch fixed or really help me in any useful way. I can not recommend them after my experience and all the people I had talked to and talked up the company too, beforehand are definitely not interested in using them either.
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Jennifer Dawson on 04/25/2019First, let me say the flavour of the meals were excellent and tasty, when delivered as indicated. We ordered 4 meals for 4 people and found there was enough food if we added a side of our own. My biggest complaint was that every meal with the exception of one had mouldy or rotten and on the way to rotten veggies. We ate the meals one each day upon delivery and the worse was the shredded carrots which were completely liquified and full of slime. The company offered to give us free meals with our next order but am not willing to spend more money to potentially get more of the same. For my first order, was very disappointed in the produce quality and will likely not spend $200. To find out if they can do better
- Submitted By Angela on 04/12/2019I just started using chef's plate , 3 orders. I have a number of very busy nurse friends using it so I thought I would try it out. This is the only meal delivery company that offers 2 meals which was perfect for me. So for me that is 4 to 5 meals. The serving are large . There is no waste , no shopping for meat, chicken and all the things that go with meals. Everything is all preped you just follow the recipes . I am a good cook , so I have added a few spices to kick it up for my taste. But not necessary. The food is fresh ,packed great , lots of choices ,delivery to your door. Perfect.
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.