PeachDish is a premium meal delivery service that draws inspiration from the comforting and delicious Southern cuisine and amazes with its innovative and simple recipes. Blue Apron, on the other hand, sources only the freshest seasonal ingredients and focuses on responsible growing practices.
Whether you opt for PeachDish or Blue Apron depends solely on your personal taste and expectations, but our comprehensive PeachDish vs. Blue Apron comparison is here to make your decision as easy as possible by outlining all the positive and negative features of both companies in a parallel, easy-to-follow fashion.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Two Person Plan (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Family Plan (4 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|Standard PeachDish delivery|
|Servings||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rachel Nobs on 04/18/2018Blue Apron has totally changed my life. The food is fresh the recipes are surprising and my family is so happy that I am cooking dinner for them three nights a week. Every year I worry that blue apron will stop sending me food, and then I don't know what I will do. Three cheers for Blue Apron.
- Submitted By Valerie on 03/13/2018Very unhappy with this company. Even after you stop your delivery, they charge you again and you get food you do not want, won't eat and they won't refund your money. Buyer beware.
- Submitted By Jess B. on 02/20/2016I've been using Blue Apron for over about two years now. It was really awesome at first, but in the past 6 months, every box I have received has been messed up in some way. I'm talking totally wrong meals, missing ingredients, cracked eggs, ingredients that don't match any of the meals in the box, etc. Basically, I've given them several chances because I did have such a good run with them but I only expect their quality to go down. It's a shame because price wise, it's as good as it gets
- Submitted By Luis Blanco on 02/15/2018Blue Apron has been excellent. We tried BA and from week 1 were impressed. The meals are flavorful, the easy to follow instructions are perfect, and the variety of cuisine is fun. We are truly enjoying the ability to prepare our home cooked meals while exploring new foods, flavors, and regions that we otherwise would have. Thank you Blue Apron!!
- Submitted By Leslie Andersen on 03/19/2018The meal selection is good. The produce arrives fresh. The ability to ‘shop at the market’ is great. The recipes are easy to follow. But.... the packing and delivery is awful. I tried PeachDish for about 8 weeks. Half the time the box arrive without damage but inside was a different story. Lamb juices leaked all over everything in the box. Another time the heavy cream container was empty ... where was the cream ... all over everything in the box. One box never arrived. And the nightmares went on until I cancelled my membership. In the beginning, PeachDish was responsive but later on I never received a response to my concerns and problems. I have switched to HomeChef and LOVE them.
- Submitted By Marleen on 0109/2018I got Peachdish for months and I loved it. The recipes are mostly delicious and easy to follow, and the ingredients are almost all sustainably sourced so I felt ok about eating meat and dairy. They also offer quite a few whole grains and vegetables. As per some other reviews, it seems obvious to me that if you don't want to use a lot of salt, don't use it! I always salt to taste. I've tried several other meal kit services and this was by far the best. The big downside is, of course, the price... but sometimes you get what you pay for.
- Submitted By Mary on 09/10/2017My daughter gave me a subscription for a gift. I ordered 2 of the vegetarian dishes and did not eat either one. I threw them out after eating a few bites . They had no flavor. The vegetables were not fresh. I actually went to the store and bought fresh vegetables before I cooked their recipe. Awful. One recipe said to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté the eggplant. You need far more than that to sauté eggplant.
- Submitted By Emily Johnston on 07/13/2017This food is being sent from heaven, I’m telling you. I always get what I’ve ordered, in big amounts and the meals always turn out great. Recipes are so good that even I can cook like a pro.
Blue Apron is a meal delivery service geared toward suiting your particular eating preferences, so you have a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing your ingredients. It focuses on responsible food and animal growing practices, which sets it apart from other meal kit deliveries. Read our Blue Apron review to discover if it is the right service for you.
Blue Apron and PeachDish both deliver fresh, pre-measured ingredients and delightful recipes for your home-cooked dinners.
Blue Apron has 2 meal plans: the 2-person and the Family plan. If you subscribe to the 2-person plan, you will receive 2 or 3 excellent recipes every week. If you, however, opt for the Family plan, you will get 2, 3 or 4 recipes weekly.
PeachDish delivers the necessary ingredients you need to make 2 tasty dinners for two people. They don’t have a pre-defined meal plan, so you can browse the colorful menu and put anything you like in the
PeachDish offers 10 recipes every week while Blue Apron comes up with 12 delicious meal ideas per week.
Blue Apron provides 8 premium recipes for the 2-person plan on a weekly basis. New dishes are added every week, including 3 vegetarian and 5 that contain meat and/or seafood. The Family plan features 4 magnificent dinner options weekly.
PeachDish lets you choose any 2 recipes from their menu. They change at least 4 recipes weekly and 4 recipes seasonally. The weekly menu always has 2 vegetarian dinner recipes and 2 dishes for meat lovers. Their menu also includes desserts, which is great news if you have a sweet tooth.
Both Blue Apron and Peach Dish are dedicated to providing only the best for their customers.
Blue Apron delivers exclusively organic and hormone-free ingredients for your special dinners. You can find the nutritional value of each dish in the recipe, so you can adjust your orders to fit your daily needs.
Peach Dish is extremely responsible with ingredients as well. All their food is sourced directly from artisan producers and local farms. You can check out the nutritional value of their meals on the menu, which allows you to choose dishes that match your diet.
Blue Apron and Peach Dish provide you with enough ingredients to feel full until your next meal. Their portions are designed for adults. In addition to being delicious, their meals provide your body with all the necessary nutrients it needs to function optimally.
Each serving from Blue Apron’s 2-person plan is made for a grown-up too. However, the Family plan provides wholesome dinners for 4 people: 2 adults and 2 children.
Peach Dish delivers ingredients rich in protein and each serving is tailored to follow the USDA serving size recommendation.
You want to skip a delivery or change your order? No problem. Blue Apron and Peach Dish both allow you to skip a week or customize your order as long as you do it before the cutoff date for changing orders. You can also cancel your subscription whenever you want, no questions asked.
When it comes to pricing, Blue Apron may be a bit more affordable option. With the 2-Person plan, you pay $10.99 per serving if you order 2 recipes and $9.99 per serving if you order 3 recipes per week. Shipping normally costs $7.99 per delivery. If you order 3 or 4 recipes from the Family menu, shipping is free of charge.
Each serving from PeachDish costs $12.50, except for desserts, which are $9 per portion. If you subscribe to their services, shipping is free. On the other hand, those who choose not to subscribe to PeachDish will have to pay $12 for shipping.