Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Kettlebell Kitchen VS Balance By BistroMD comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By EriceeeeE on 06/12/2019I have tried 7 different meals. Two of the meals were restaurant quality or even better. Two were on par with a typical frozen meal. The lasagna was better than any lasagna I have ever eaten. The key is to take them out of the freezer the night before to get the best taste and consistency. DO NOT cook them from frozen. I am actually surprised and happy. I only eat them for dinner. I have a small breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and a Frozen Garden smoothie as a snack. I have lost 7 pounds in one week.
- Submitted By Tee Williams on 05/27/2019It is fantastic to finally find an affordable meal service that offers such a large variety of food! I was looking for something for my parents and disabled siblings (as well as myself). We are all vegans (occasional dairy we do eat). The vegan meal delivery programs, while delicious are a good 10 - 20% more in price, sometimes 40%. In my opinion, I am willing to pay extra for convenience (this is why some folks eat out), however, for those prices, when I eat out, I am guaranteed to have left overs. It should not cost that much. BistroMD hit the mark on pricing. My only issue is that there seems to be a lack of understanding of what vegetarian means. Vegetarian diets do NOT, I repeat do NOT include anything with a face or that moves in and off itself, having not had its origins in something (a tree, shrub, grass, a weed, a stalk, a vine, a flower, etc.) that is rooted in the ground, growing out of soil. This means, NO SEAFOOD OF ANYKIND, NO FOWL, NO INSECT. Either lable that food pesketarian or seafood diet, not vegetarian. It is misleading, especially with so many meat analogues out there. Having said this, I am happy this service exists and, unlike some non-vegan meal service, you DO have vegatarian dishes that are strictly plant based. That is definitely a plus in my book.
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
Balance By BistroMD is an innovative meal delivery service focused on healthy and highly personalized meal plans. All the meals are chef-prepared, doctor-approved, and delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you want to lose weight or just lead a healthier lifestyle, find out more about this impressive service in our Balance By BistroMD review.