Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Kettlebell Kitchen VS Balance By BistroMD comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Breakfast||$5.99 - $9.89|
|Lunch and Dinner||$7.99 - $13.99|
|EATS Snacks||$10.99 - $19.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Jen Rivo on 07/01/2018The review from this site has some inaccuracies on prices of food and how items are sent. They are discussing prior shipment boxes and not current ones. The website is quirky and not always user-friendly. It varies between users and a concern from individuals. Some meals are higher than 400 calories. There are issues with FedEx and delivery. It is confusing when you first order and more info is needed or clear info on the website. Food overall is good. It is pricey, but you are paying for convenience. The main issues are related to packaging. They are broken routinely when they arrive or unsealed. They address it, but it is inconvenient that FedEx does not care for packages correctly. There is quality that is inconsistent at times. One week the same dish is great and a week later it's not as good. Lastly, the support Facebook is great but if someone shares a concern with the product posts are closed. I know it's really for support, but some of that info is helpful. Some is not, but when it seems sensored then makes it a concern.
- Submitted By Cindy Thomas on 03/31/2018I became tired of cooking and bored with preparing the same dishes over and over. Then I discovered Balance by BistroMD and gave them a try. I love that I can order what I want and when I want it - no subscription commitment required. I love that ordering is easy and delivery is fast. I love that I don't have to prepare anything other than popping a tray into the microwave. Most importantly - I love the food - it's delicious, fresh, healthy, and satisfying.
- Submitted By Jordan Todd, on 12/28/2016I was a bit skeptical at first, but after receiving my first order, I'm certain I've made a good choice.
- Submitted By Theresa Diaz, on 11/21/2016My son is allergic to gluten and I thought we finally found a meal delivery we can all enjoy. Unfortunately, I didn’t know they use nuts for so many dishes, so I had to stop ordering for myself. The rest of the family is satisfied, though.
Balance By BistroMD is an innovative meal delivery service focused on healthy and highly personalized meal plans. All the meals are chef-prepared, doctor-approved, and delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you want to lose weight or just lead a healthier lifestyle, find out more about this impressive service in our Balance By BistroMD review.