Choosing between Metabolic Meals and Veestro, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Metabolic Meals VS Veestro comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.90
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|A la carte|
|Breakfast||$10.49 - $11.99|
|Entrees||$5.99 - $11.99|
|Pack||Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|21 Day kickstart 1||21||$229.00||$10.90|
|21 Day kickstart 2||42||$399.00||$9.50|
|21 Day kickstart 3||60||$579.00||$9.65|
|Protein Power Pack||25||$229.00||$9.16|
|Wedding Prep Pack For One||56||$520.00||$9.28|
|Wedding Prep Pack For Two||56||$988.00||$8.82|
|7-Day Reset Pack||34||$275.00||$8.08|
|Days per week||Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|Days per week||Number of juices||Price||Price per juice|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By Kelly on 05/18/2018Tried 4 different meals and was surprised that they were basically like the frozen meals you can get at Whole Foods as far as taste and quality, but Veestro is twice the price. Very disappointed.
- Submitted By ed auchincloss on 05/04/2018It's a bit esoteric, even if one favors healthy fare. Following the heating instructions, in a powerful microwave, left the food tepid. We found that doubling the heat times was better. None of the entrees could fairly be described 'to die for.' It was with great enthusiasm we systematically tried the bulk of Veestro's menu but failed to not make the cut when all factors (taste, ease of ordering and price) were included. As an afterthought, a pizza try was an absolute failure. It crumbled so badly after baking, it was close to inedible.
- Submitted By Joseph Gross on 12/05/2017I like the fact it’s organic and the prices are, let’s say, reasonable, but I’ve had better.
- Submitted By Selma Paddock on 11/15/2017I don’t want to sound like someone who doesn’t think things through and then makes it look like it was somebody else’s fault, but I picked the 7 day weight loss plan and now I have to figure out where to put 42 meals. I know it says 42 meals when you order, but I just didn’t think about it then. Isn’t there a better way to organize deliveries, I could build a fort out of all these meals?!
Veestro is an excellent choice for people who want to eat healthy meals prepared with 100% organic and natural ingredients, handpicked for maximum quality and flavor. Veestro delivers perfectly cooked meals that are not just good for your health and weight but also for the planet. Read our full Veestro review for more info.