No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Stock Yards and US Wellness Meats offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Stock Yards VS US Wellness Meats comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne on 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
With a tradition spanning over 100 years, Stock Yards is a premium source of premium meats that brings top-quality cuts to carnivores across the nation. It specializes in steaks but offers a vast assortment of additional items as well, including veal, lamb, pork, seafood, and ready-to-enjoy dishes. Find out more about its offer in this Stock Yards review.