Choosing between EveryPlate and Terra's Kitchen, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our EveryPlate VS Terra's Kitchen comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.99
- Shipping Cost: $8.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 35 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|EveryPlate meal plan|
|Dinner 2-person||Dinner 4-person|
|$4.99 per serving||$4.99 per serving|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|custom||$21.98 - $33.98||$10.99 - $16.99|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|custom||$39.96 - $47.96||$9.99 - $11.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Delphine Cull on 10/04/2019I had every item except the apricot jam in my pantry, fridge, garden or freezer. Just to clarify my review, I cook every day and it's kind of my passion. The ingredients I received were well packed and fresh. The recipes were clear. But my family found the apricot dijon pork chops very sweet. The spicy honey butter chicken was bland, and the creamy penne gratin had too much thyme. I think I'll stick with my own recipes. And, I found the portions were small. For someone who doesn't cook, this would be a great service.
- Submitted By Nailyn on 09/13/2019I'm not sure how the ratings are so high. I just received my first order from EveryPlate and it was very disappointing. There were missing food items, produce that was bruised, and the meat is processed or derived from a csn. All in all, this looks like a delivery from a food bank or government food issue program, circa 1983.
- Submitted By Beth Mattox on 08/19/2019I'm on my second week of Every Plate and am really liking it. I live by myself. The 2 person choice wit 6 meals works well for me and last an entire week for 3-4 lunches and 3 suppers. The office I work in has lunch at the minimum twice a week and that supplements my Every Plate. Most dishes have enough to be divided into 3 meals for me, This makes Every Plate even more economical for me. My main reason to try it was to keep me from spending so much in the grocery store buying ingredients for various dishes. Every Plate has only the amount of ingredients I need. Their choice of menus each week suits my taste well.
- Submitted By Khrys Kayne on 08/04/2019I love Everyplate and highly recommend it. I've tried around five different food delivery services and I chose to stick with Everyplate over all of them. I do wish they'd offer more meal choices as well as had an app, but I have loved every single meal from them so far so I forgive the two drawbacks, lol.
- Submitted By Stellasue Lee on 03/29/2019We ordered five meals our first week. Everything was easy to prepare, no waste, beautiful instructions, step by step, and the product was picture perfect. Really, we took a picture. I enjoyed all five meals. Twice, we even had a guest and there was enough for three of us. The meats and fish were so fresh. We are looking forward to our next delievery tomorrow.
- Submitted By Lori on 03/22/2019I signed up for this service in February and was very excited to try it. The service had great reviews and was exactly what I was looking for. I submitted my first order and it never arrived. I contacted customer service and they could see where the order was placed, but did not know why it disappeared from delivery schedule. They advised my second order in the system and was ready to go. I requested the coupon code for first time user be applied. This was not done and my second order also did not make it to delivery schedule. Was advised by customer service that there was a glitch and had turned over to manager and IT. Was advised they fixed the glitch, but the same thing happened to my third attempt to order. Closed account, but was told the issue would be looked into and I would be notified when corrected. A few weeks later with no response, I reached back out to customer service, as I really was very interested in getting their service. Was advised computer glitch had been fixed. Again requested the first time user coupon code again as this was to be my first order. This order also disappeared after the processing date. Customer service then directed me to a link that was no help whatsoever for getting the coupon code after I added it to my fifth attempt. I closed my account again. I am very disappointed that they could not get their computer glitch fixed or really help me in any useful way. I can not recommend them after my experience and all the people I had talked to and talked up the company too, beforehand are definitely not interested in using them either.
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.