Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both Sakara and Veestro offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Sakara VS Veestro comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $28.00
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.90
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By George Patterson, on 01/28/2017I’m a vegetarian and it’s very difficult for me to find a good meal delivery, cause they all lie about the ingredients and what I usually get isn’t just tasteless, but it’s also awful when you look at it. But Sakara is really something. I like them, although portions sometimes aren’t big enough for me.
- Submitted By Nadia Nelson, on 12/14/2016Very good, much better than I expected when ordered for the first time.
- Submitted By Den Irons, on 10/03/2016I don’t have to tell u that my wife put me up to this. But I can’t say I’m thrilled. It’s ok from time to time but I couldn’t eat that food every day. But I guess it’s ok if u like stuff like that.
- Submitted By Kelly on 05/18/2018Tried 4 different meals and was surprised that they were basically like the frozen meals you can get at Whole Foods as far as taste and quality, but Veestro is twice the price. Very disappointed.
- Submitted By ed auchincloss on 05/04/2018It's a bit esoteric, even if one favors healthy fare. Following the heating instructions, in a powerful microwave, left the food tepid. We found that doubling the heat times was better. None of the entrees could fairly be described 'to die for.' It was with great enthusiasm we systematically tried the bulk of Veestro's menu but failed to not make the cut when all factors (taste, ease of ordering and price) were included. As an afterthought, a pizza try was an absolute failure. It crumbled so badly after baking, it was close to inedible.
- Submitted By Joseph Gross on 12/05/2017I like the fact it’s organic and the prices are, let’s say, reasonable, but I’ve had better.
- Submitted By Selma Paddock on 11/15/2017I don’t want to sound like someone who doesn’t think things through and then makes it look like it was somebody else’s fault, but I picked the 7 day weight loss plan and now I have to figure out where to put 42 meals. I know it says 42 meals when you order, but I just didn’t think about it then. Isn’t there a better way to organize deliveries, I could build a fort out of all these meals?!
Veestro is an excellent choice for people who want to eat healthy meals prepared with 100% organic and natural ingredients, handpicked for maximum quality and flavor. Veestro delivers perfectly cooked meals that are not just good for your health and weight but also for the planet. Read our full Veestro review for more info.