Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Paleo Power Meals VS Freshly comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
- Submitted By Stephanie Corsano on 10/07/2019I have ordered Freshly meals for about 4 months now and I just love them! The food is tasty. Great portions and I am NEVER left hungry. They have a variety of meals that I like. They add or change to different meals periodically, but I definitely have my favorites. Some you may have to season a bit more as they try and keep things healthy (so maybe some salt on occasion), but for the majority, 3 min in the microwave and you’re good to go! I have had a few instances with the delivery people, but when I call customer service, they are friendly, helpful and accommodating. They have even credited me back for any issues that may have come up. I also like the fact that I can customize my order. A number of meals per week, rather than choosing from a number of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I can’t do breakfast or lunch because I commute for work, and I do not have a microwave there. So ordering dinners for the end of the evening, is the best! But they do offer it if you’re so inclined. Overall, they are worth a try. You won’t be disappointed. Hopefully they will expand how many meals they offer, but they definitely include enough variety for me!
- Submitted By robb on 08/27/2019I am happy with the selection, quality, price. I will be staying long term, as long as they don't increase prices.
- Submitted By Christina on 08/18/2019Freshly was not good, and not worth the cost. It didn't taste particularly healthy NOR good. I had to struggle to make my way through the rest of my initial 6-meal trial. I will certainly never order from Freshly again.
- Submitted By SunnyDays on 06/20/2019I've been enjoying Freshly for a few months now and have to say they have exceeded my expectations. The meals arrive fully cooked and are kept cool in a well insulated box with earth friendly gel packs to keep them at a refrigerated temperature. They can go right into your fridge for later or pop one in the microwave for about 3 minuets and your dinner is ready. If you don't think you'll be eating them within the designated time listed on the package you can just freeze them and eat them when you're ready. ...
If a strict diet and all the time you spend at the gym are not yielding the desired results, maybe it is time to try Paleo Power Meals. This service offers Paleo meals designed to complement your workout and make the results of your efforts much more visible. Learn all about the menu, prices, and ordering options in our Paleo Power Meals review.