Omaha Steaks and US Wellness Meats are both hugely popular meat delivery services that go out of their way to keep their customers happy. However, they are designed with different carnivorous appetites and preferences in mind. To help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of both services and decide which one of them you should opt for, we have designed this convenient Omaha Steaks VS US Wellness Meats comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne on 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Nick on 12/07/2019The ads were so inviting , so I tried a gift package myself before I gifted others this holiday season. Good think I did. The meat was flavorless and very small portion. I get much better quality at the local butcher. One star rating is too kind.
- Submitted By Missy thornsberry on 12/03/2019So I just called to place an order. I wanted to purchase 3 packages for gifts for my 3 children. I was told I could only order 2. That to me is absurd. You have missed out on a sale!
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.