When choosing between two such amazing services like US Wellness Meats and Omaha Steaks, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this US Wellness Meats VS Omaha Steaks comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 US states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Adam Foster on 03/05/2019If you can’t find it anywhere, you can find it here. These guys know that steaks are not the only part of the animal worth eating and I love them for it.
- Submitted By Melinda Payne n 01/20/2019The quality is great, we mostly order beef but we’ve tried bacon and lamb as well, you can taste that it’s natural. I like that the packs are not huge and the minimum order isn’t too high. Still, it’s a bit expensive for me, not saying that isn’t worth it but I hoped it would be a bit cheaper.
- Submitted By Joe Martins on 12/18/2018Honestly, since I first tried US Wellness Meats a couple of months ago, I’ve recommended it to basically everyone I know. I can’t guarantee it’s better than other meat deliveries because it is the first one I’ve tried, but boy, did it exceed my expectations. Great customer support too.
- Submitted By Fernando Adams on 02/27/2019Nearly forgot meat can taste this good. Just one complaint. Not sure how they set the prices but some cheap cuts should be cheaper and some expensive cuts that cost a fortune at the store are pretty affordable. Doesn’t make much sense, so you need to be careful not to overpay for the cheap stuff.
- Submitted By Maya Jones on 01/24/2019About a year ago, I noticed we’ve started to eat meat less and less often, not because we don’t love it but because it’s no good. Chewy, no flavor, even with the expensive cuts. I decided to do some research and that’s how we stumbled upon Omaha Steaks. I loved that they have been around for so long so we gave them a shot. Real glad we did cause the steaks are worth every dime. Haven’t tried the meals yet but I’m guessing they’re awesome too, it’s the same meat, so maybe we’ll try them soon.
US Wellness Meats is a meat delivery service that offers both unparalleled variety and superior quality. It brings you grass-fed, grass-finished beef, heritage red meats, free-range poultry, wild-caught seafood, and numerous extras like farm-fresh cheeses, butters, broths, and produce. Discover more interesting facts in our US Wellness Meats review.