With our all-encompassing Omaha Steaks VS Greensbury comparison, you can pick the right meat delivery service in minutes. We have done all the time-consuming research so you can instantly find out what meat types and cuts these services offer, how their products are sourced, and whether their ordering options suit your needs. Be sure to scroll down to discover what other customers have to say about these services and find out which one of them is the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.49
- Shipping Cost: $$9.95 to $49.95
- Delivery Area: 48 contiguous states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Roger F on 03/06/2019Three deliveries, all perfect, we only eat grass-fed now. Honestly, I don't ever wanna go back to buying meat at a supermarket.
- Submitted By Joseph Lyndon on 02/28/2019Ordered ground beef and chicken wings to see if its any good. Made burgers and immediately went back to the site and ordered basically every beef cut they had. The wings were awesome too, but the beef, out of this world.
- Submitted By Amanda Johnson on 01/07/2019I don't usually pay this much for meat, but my husband says it's worth it and I guess I agree.
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
- Submitted By Linda Sue Johnston on 08/27/2019We ordered butcher's cut fillet mignon from Omaha Steaks as a gift. They told me the steaks were tough. At $20 each for 4 once steaks, this was pretty disappointing. Save your money, don't buy Omaha steaks
- Submitted By Another Consumer on 07/30/2019The burgers weren't very good- thin, fall apart while cooking, poor taste. My wife ate all hers. I ate most and threw the rest out.The pork chops were pretty good, though.In the future I'll buy from the local supermarket.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.