Omaha Steaks VS Carnivore Club Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Carnivore Club or Omaha Steaks can better meet your needs? This Carnivore Club VS Omaha Steaks comparison can help you make an informed decision!
Your Monthly Dose Of Artisan Charcuterie
Premium Steaks, Desserts, Wines & More
Carnivore Club allows you to enjoy regular deliveries of premium cured meats handcrafted by trusted artisans. You can get curated boxes filled with small-batch charcuterie or meat snacks every month or shop for delicious meat treats at your leisure.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
For over a century, Omaha Steaks has been providing hand-cut, natural meat of superior flavor. Shop at your leisure and enjoy juicy steaks, burgers, charcuterie, healthy seafood, gourmet meals, sides, appetizers, desserts, fine wine, and more.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
*Continental US: standard shipping costs $17.99 - $21.99 (depending on order value), additional $39.99 for Hawaii and Alaska, additional $39 for Puerto Rico, additional $42.99 for Canada, additional $125 for US Virgin Islands
Best for fans of cured meat
Carnivore Club delivers all kinds of salami, sausage, prosciutto, jerky, bacon, and other tasty charcuterie items.
Carnivore Club provides exclusive, small-batch cured meats of high quality. Every item in its offer is handcrafted and made of all-natural meat.
Apart from meat, Carnivore Club provides pantry and kitchen essentials.
Carnivore Club only cooperates with select artisans that boast unique offers and use premium meats.
With Carnivore Club, the monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly subscriptions come with a 3-box minimum and can be canceled after the third delivery. For customers who prefer their orders to come with no strings attached, the company offers the Try It Out option as well as one-time purchases.
Carnivore Club offers replacements for damaged goods and refunds for accidental duplicate orders.
Carnivore Club charges a flat $9.99 shipping fee per delivery.
Carnivore Club ships to all 50 US states, as well as Armed Forces locations, Canada, the UK, the European Union, and Australia.
Best for carnivores who want to enjoy a fine dining experience at home
At Omaha Steaks, you can get high-quality beef, bison, veal, pork, lamb, and poultry. You can opt for steaks, roasts, ribs, gourmet burgers, franks, brats, bacon, ham, BBQ items, and much more. However, the company does not sell animal products like organs and fats.
Omaha Steaks provides both premium and budget cuts. Its offer includes high-quality products like grass-fed, dry-aged, and Wagyu beef. All the meat is naturally raised and free from harmful artificial substances. Every meat product is hand-cut by the company's in-house buchers.
Omaha Steaks does not only deliver meat but also brings you fresh-frozen seafood, prepared and ready-to-cook meals, sides, appetizers, desserts, and wine. Meal options include gluten-free, ketogenic, Paleo, and low-sodium.
Since Omaha Steaks ships over 14 million pounds of beef alone every year, it sources its products from farms all across the country. However, it focuses on meat that is naturally grown and naturally aged. Its offer primarily includes grain-fed meat, but you can also opt for grass-fed beef. All the seafood is responsibly sourced from oceans worldwide.
With Omaha Steaks, there are no subscriptions, you can shop as often as you wish and order as much food as you need, with no minimum order.
All the items you receive from Omaha Steaks come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your order, reach out to customer service and request a refund or a replacement, whichever suits you better.
Omaha Steaks charges $17.99 - $21.99 for shipping within the continental US. The costs depend on the value of your order. Additional fees apply to shipments to Hawaii and Alaska ($39.99 per delivery), Puerto Rico ($39 per delivery), Canada ($42.99 per delivery), and the US Virgin Islands ($125 per delivery).
Omaha Steaks ships to all 50 US states, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Nick on 12/07/2019The ads were so inviting , so I tried a gift package myself before I gifted others this holiday season. Good think I did. The meat was flavorless and very small portion. I get much better quality at the local butcher. One star rating is too kind.
- Submitted By Missy thornsberry on 12/03/2019So I just called to place an order. I wanted to purchase 3 packages for gifts for my 3 children. I was told I could only order 2. That to me is absurd. You have missed out on a sale!
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.