You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Carnivore Club or Omaha Steaks can better meet your needs? This Carnivore Club VS Omaha Steaks comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Tim Lopez on 06/11/2019Got CC as a gift from my gf, amazing quality but when I found out how much it costs, I gave up on getting a subscription. Yeah, it's great, but way too expensive.
- Submitted By Richard Hess on 02/14/2019As far as I'm concerned, worth every penny. Never in my life have I tasted better beef jerky.
- Submitted By Tien Hunt on 01/22/2019Got 2 boxes so far, loved every single bite. Hope they keep up the good work, I could really get used to this.
- Submitted By Nick on 12/07/2019The ads were so inviting , so I tried a gift package myself before I gifted others this holiday season. Good think I did. The meat was flavorless and very small portion. I get much better quality at the local butcher. One star rating is too kind.
- Submitted By Missy thornsberry on 12/03/2019So I just called to place an order. I wanted to purchase 3 packages for gifts for my 3 children. I was told I could only order 2. That to me is absurd. You have missed out on a sale!
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.