Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Snap Kitchen VS Mom's Meals comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.74
- Shipping Cost: $12
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$5.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$7.99 to $12.99|
|Meal components (2 servings)||$3.99 to $7.99|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Leigh Ann on 10/23/2019I started getting Mom's Meals through my insurance company after being discharged from the hospital. I have read several reviews that talk about the food being bad or not enough food in the servings. I have also seen comments about poor customer service. All I can comment on is my personal experience. My meals have arrived on the days they were supposed to. They were packaged very well, with cardboard in between every layer and ice packs in the box to keep everything cold. The box is lined in Styrofoam. The meals are tasty and the portions are very adequate. I could not eat more than what is in a dinner. The dinners are not heavily seasoned and sometimes I add salt or pepper but that's not a big deal. The dinners come with a tray that you heat for approximately two minutes in the microwave. They also have juice boxes, fruit cups, bread, applesauce, cookies, etc. (usually two of these) to eat with that food on the tray. I usually just eat the food on the tray for a meal and save the extras for a snack because the food on the tray is plenty and to add the extras would be too much. I got a menu with my first shipment and I call in once a week to order my meals for the next week. The people that I have talked with at customer service have been awesome. They have answered all of my questions and been very patient with me. I can order whatever I want from the menu. If I want 21 breakfasts or 21 mac and cheese dinners or 21 dinners and every single one is different, they don't care because it is what I want and what I personally like to eat. This is a great service that is helping me get back on my feet and I don't know what I would have done without it. I am on the general wellness diet.
- Submitted By Kelly Sullivan on 10/19/2019I received my first package today! I could not believe how much of good food they provide. I am so happy I was able to get information about Mom's Meals. I just got out of the hospital last week and I appreciate how wonderful the food looks and I am also very impressed. Thank you so much!
- Submitted By patricia martinez on 06/08/2019My father now receives Mom's meal thru his Medicaid. Very thankful , he enjoys it . Of course not every meal he will, but, I will only order the ones he tells me he likes. I like the fact that is very low in sugar /salt.Not understanding the bad reviews ppl are giving. As for their customer service, it's been great. I had forgot to make his order, and a representative called me to remind me. Keep doing a great job MOM'S MEALS...
- Submitted By Maryanne Whitaker on 06/07/2019Myself and my mother recently started receiving our Moms Meals. They are very tasty and nutritious. It's like eating a freshly prepared home cooked meal. We truly enjoy all our meals. .. And our cats enjoy the big box 🐈🐈❤💜 On a scale of 1- 10. We give moms meals a 10+ ❤💜
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.