If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Stock Yards VS Moink comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Debra Ann Hunt on 11/26/2019I have been using MOINK for about 5 months now. LOVE them! The meat and seafood quality is above average. Customer service is great. I wish they would add some different seafood choices. The salmon is fabulous but I'm getting a bit tired of it.
- Submitted By Susan DeLuco on 10/07/2019When I first viewed Moink in my Cusine magazine I was very excited. My delivery was very disappointing. Our delivery sat on the front porch at another home for a day because Fed Ex delivered to the wrong address. Some of my chicken order was incomplete and I found the meals to be very disappointing. We have many organic beef, chicken and pork farms that are far superior in New York State. We were soooo disappointed and have no desire to order from Moink. I love to cook but this meat was a challenge. I would never recommend this company.
- Submitted By Meat Lover on 08/30/2019The meat is delicious, but the customer service is poor. For the price, it's not worth the hassle.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
With a tradition spanning over 100 years, Stock Yards is a premium source of premium meats that brings top-quality cuts to carnivores across the nation. It specializes in steaks but offers a vast assortment of additional items as well, including veal, lamb, pork, seafood, and ready-to-enjoy dishes. Find out more about its offer in this Stock Yards review.