Moink VS Stock Yards Comparison
This website features affiliate links. For purchases made via these links, we earn commissions that allow us to keep producing helpful content. To find out more click here. Close
If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Stock Yards VS Moink comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
The Highest-Quality Cuts Crafted By Masters
A meat delivery you can trust
Stock Yards specializes in hand-trimmed steaks, naturally aged for up to 30 days. In addition to the highest-grade beef, including certified Angus and USDA Choice and Prime, it provides pork, lamb, and veal cuts of superior quality, handcrafted by master butchers. Subscribe or shop subscription-free and enrich your orders with seafood or ready-made dishes and desserts.
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.99-$21.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Moink is a subscription-based meat delivery that brings you perfectly tasty, ethically sourced meat straight from small, family-owned farms. Choose the kind of meat you want to get, mix it up with some wild-caught seafood if you wish, take full control over what goes into your order, decide on the delivery frequency, and enjoy free shipping and amazing food that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental states
*shipping is always free
Best for steak lovers
Stock Yards sells beef, lamb, veal, and pork cuts. It has over 70 products on offer, including steaks, roasts, ribs, chops, racks, burgers, hot dogs, and ham.
Stock Yards provides hand-trimmed, dry-aged, and wet-aged meat. All its products are of premium quality. It focuses on USDA Choice, USDA Prime, and certified Angus beef.
Stock Yards provides a range of extra items, including seafood, side dishes, appetizers, and desserts, as well as convenient meal prep packs.
All Stock Yards meat products come from Midwestern farms that provide naturally raised, grain-fed meat.
Stock Yards lets you shop with or without a subscription. One-time orders come with no minimum order threshold. Subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the subscription period of 3, 6 or 12 months.
Stock Yards offers a satisfaction guarantee on all deliveries. If you are not completely satisfied with your shipment, reach out to the support staff and request a replacement or a refund.
With Stock Yards, you pay from $9.99 to $21.99 per delivery if you opt for one-time purchases. For subscriptions, there is a flat shipping fee of $9.99 per delivery. Alaska and Hawaii orders come with an additional $9.99 fee.
Stock Yards ships to all 50 US states.
Best for avid meat lovers looking for a steady source of naturally delicious meat
Moink offers grass-fed, grass-finished beef and lamb and pasture-raised pork and chicken. Its selection usually consists of about 30 items, including standard products like chuck roast, flank steak, pork chops, bacon, and chicken drumsticks and breasts, as well as occasional extras like beef liver and marrow bones.
Moink meat is always completely natural and of exceptionally high quality. It is free from antibiotics, growth hormones, nitrates, nitrites, and added sugar. It comes from animals that are pasture-raised, grass-fed, and never given any GMO grains. Its chicken does not contain any added solutions and none of the products contain any artificial substances.
Moink primarily focuses on meat, but you can also get wild-caught seafood in your deliveries.
Moink exclusively sources meat that is humanely raised and seafood that is wild-caught. The meat comes from small family-owned farms that truly care about the animals they raise and allow them to enjoy their lives in the open while providing them with comfortable shelter. Moink is highly transparent about its sourcing practices and provides plenty of information on all of its partner farms.
Moink allows you to easily modify, pause or end your subscription. You can decide on delivery frequency, skip or reschedule a delivery, switch between different subscriptions, and cancel whenever you wish. You only need to make the changes by Wednesday at midnight prior to your next scheduled delivery.
Moink products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your order, reach out to customer support within 7 days after delivery and receive a refund or a replacement in your next delivery.
Moink offers free shipping on all subscriptions.
Moink ships throughout the conterminous United States.
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Brad Campbell on 06/11/2019Not sure if it's because I've recently switched from vegan to meat, but these may be the best steaks I've had in, like, forever. I'd never heard of SY before, it didn't sound familiar, but it did sound cool and I was, like, why not, I needed to get some meat anyway and I was feeling lazy so delivery sounded perfect. I agree that it's not cheap but it's really not that expensive either or am I just used to paying a lot for meat, I don't know, anyway, I'm thinking of ordering again next week, I'll update my review if it the meat doesn't turn out to be as good.
- Submitted By Laurie Holmes on 03/15/2019Great service, ok prices, the meat is real tender and they do an awesome job aging it so it has that restaurant flavor. I just think that the packs should be smaller, so I could order different cuts without getting too much meat.
- Submitted By Debra Ann Hunt on 11/26/2019I have been using MOINK for about 5 months now. LOVE them! The meat and seafood quality is above average. Customer service is great. I wish they would add some different seafood choices. The salmon is fabulous but I'm getting a bit tired of it.
- Submitted By Susan DeLuco on 10/07/2019When I first viewed Moink in my Cusine magazine I was very excited. My delivery was very disappointing. Our delivery sat on the front porch at another home for a day because Fed Ex delivered to the wrong address. Some of my chicken order was incomplete and I found the meals to be very disappointing. We have many organic beef, chicken and pork farms that are far superior in New York State. We were soooo disappointed and have no desire to order from Moink. I love to cook but this meat was a challenge. I would never recommend this company.
- Submitted By Meat Lover on 08/30/2019The meat is delicious, but the customer service is poor. For the price, it's not worth the hassle.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
With a tradition spanning over 100 years, Stock Yards is a premium source of premium meats that brings top-quality cuts to carnivores across the nation. It specializes in steaks but offers a vast assortment of additional items as well, including veal, lamb, pork, seafood, and ready-to-enjoy dishes. Find out more about its offer in this Stock Yards review.