Moink and Omaha Steaks are both hugely popular meat delivery services that go out of their way to keep their customers happy. However, they are designed with different carnivorous appetites and preferences in mind. To help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of both services and decide which one of them you should opt for, we have designed this convenient Moink VS Omaha Steaks comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.50
- Shipping Cost: $17.99 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states plus Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.50
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: all 48 continental states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By JD East on 10/17/2019I will never again order from them strictly on the basis that they use styrofoam. To be a mail order business, it is incredibly irresponsible to operate in this manner. Other temperature sensitive mail order businesses have stopped using this awful product.
- Submitted By paige A Kenausis on 09/25/2019Hugely disappointing. I loved Omaha Steaks and did not mind paying for them- up until a year ago. We invested in half of a cow- all beef, no chicken, no potatoes, no cobbler- just meat. We got 95 pounds for about $1200 which was not unreasonable for good beef. What we got was. . . meh, at best. Ultimately the meat was comparable to that of a middling grocery chain on a bad day. Maybe what Omaha Steaks used to sell is now what is labeled "prime reserve." Some of the burgers were pretty tasty (the brisket burgers), but very little else was worth even half of what I paid for it. Do not fall for the marketing, so-called deals or hype- just go to a butcher and support the local economy. Omaha Steaks is a marketing machine, and I am kicking myself for falling for it.
- Submitted By Linda Sue Johnston on 08/27/2019We ordered butcher's cut fillet mignon from Omaha Steaks as a gift. They told me the steaks were tough. At $20 each for 4 once steaks, this was pretty disappointing. Save your money, don't buy Omaha steaks
- Submitted By Another Consumer on 07/30/2019The burgers weren't very good- thin, fall apart while cooking, poor taste. My wife ate all hers. I ate most and threw the rest out.The pork chops were pretty good, though.In the future I'll buy from the local supermarket.
- Submitted By Susan DeLuco on 10/07/2019When I first viewed Moink in my Cusine magazine I was very excited. My delivery was very disappointing. Our delivery sat on the front porch at another home for a day because Fed Ex delivered to the wrong address. Some of my chicken order was incomplete and I found the meals to be very disappointing. We have many organic beef, chicken and pork farms that are far superior in New York State. We were soooo disappointed and have no desire to order from Moink. I love to cook but this meat was a challenge. I would never recommend this company.
- Submitted By Meat Lover on 08/30/2019The meat is delicious, but the customer service is poor. For the price, it's not worth the hassle.
- Submitted By Matthew Lipscomb on 02/18/2019Received 3 orders so far, never a slightest problem. Great meat, the quality is more than obvious, and I'm already hooked on the thick cut bacon, it's possibly the best I've ever had. And thank goodness, no delivery issues. I've ordered from other meat deliveries before and let me tell you, half of the times, I wasn't even sure the meat was safe to eat because of the terrible packaging. No such issues with Moink. Just in case someone's wondering, I'm not giving them 5 stars just because I'm not a fan of subscriptions and getting too much meat at once, but if they keep up the good work, I'll keep ordering.
- Submitted By Peter Bell on 01/20/2019Read the review, ordered because it sounded cool but I didn't expect to like it so much. Awesome beef, awesome customer support, had to come back and say that these guys are the best, hats off to Lucinda and the Moink crowd!
For over 100 years, Omaha Steaks has been one of the most popular and trusted meat delivery services in North America. Join us as we browse the shelves of its online store and discover what kind of meaty delights, decadent treats, and fine wines are included in its offer and how much they all cost in this thorough Omaha Steaks review.