If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Snap Kitchen VS Metabolic Meals comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$1.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$6.99 to $12.99|
|Small bites||$2.99 to $4.99|
|Salads, soups||from $4.99|
|Snacks||$0.99 to $2.99|
|Drinks||$0.99 to $5.99|
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
Snap Kitchen is a healthy meal delivery service that has nearly 300 delicious items on its menu and provides everything from freshly made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to mouthwatering sweets, snacks, drinks, and more. Learn all about its menu, meal plans, available ordering options, and pricing in this comprehensive Snap Kitchen review.