If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our MealPro VS Metabolic Meals comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Item type||Serving size||Price per serving|
|Prepared meals||20+ ounces||$7.99 - $9.99|
|Food by the pound||16 ounces||$5.99 - $8.99|
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By George Fisher on 06/08/2019Good prices, good food, could use more variety but overall, pretty awesome.
- Submitted By Anna Thompson on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t like the meals so much because I expected them to be tastier. I looked online to see what others were saying and I saw your review and what you said about seasoning. Sounds stupid, but I didn’t remember to add spices so now I added a bit of garlic salt and some sriracha and it's much better. I like that the food is simple and everything is obviously natural and the prices are cool. I'm not sure I'll order often because I live alone and don't need that much food, but I'll order again for sure.
- Submitted By dan rado on 09/16/2019Never tried a meal plan service before so i thought id give this a shot.They deceive you so please be AWARE.I ordered my first delivery and not only did it take a week to deliver, the food was very small portioned. Once I received my meals, I was emailed by the VP of the company asking that I submit my food choices for the following week otherwise i would not be charged nor sent meals. I was still debating whether I wanted to move forward with this, so I opted to not submit another order. The following week, I was CHARGED and shipped another order for week #3 (week 2 was auto skipped). Basically put, they only have 2 options for you to choose from (meal plan options) and once you place an order, you have NO WAY of cancelling the account from the website so that you dont get charged. They send you an email to make it seem like they wont charge you again unless you choose to order again but then they wait the following week to see if you call in to cancel and then not only do they place the order AUTOMATICALLY without informing you, they ship it asap so that you dont have the opportunity to cancel.Terrible experience. Already called in and told them to cancel my account and send me an email verification that this has been done. Total waste of money here.
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
MealPro is a prepared meal delivery service that combines personalization with affordability. It lets you order as often as you wish, choose anything from the menu, and customize its healthy meals to better suit your taste and dietary needs. Find out how the service works and whether it is the right choice for you in this informative MealPro review.