If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our MealPro VS Kettlebell Kitchen comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.99 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.20
- Shipping Cost: $9 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Item type||Serving size||Price per serving|
|Prepared meals||20+ ounces||$7.99 - $9.99|
|Food by the pound||16 ounces||$5.99 - $8.99|
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|8 meals||$11.95||$95.60||10 lunches and dinners||$11.36||$113.50|
|10 breakfasts and lunches||$9.93||$99.25|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By George Fisher on 06/08/2019Good prices, good food, could use more variety but overall, pretty awesome.
- Submitted By Anna Thompson on 02/20/2019At first, I didn’t like the meals so much because I expected them to be tastier. I looked online to see what others were saying and I saw your review and what you said about seasoning. Sounds stupid, but I didn’t remember to add spices so now I added a bit of garlic salt and some sriracha and it's much better. I like that the food is simple and everything is obviously natural and the prices are cool. I'm not sure I'll order often because I live alone and don't need that much food, but I'll order again for sure.
- Submitted By Rob Krecak on 10/19/2019This company is a joke. I had to call to clarify a bunch of questions because their website is very confusing. Then I had to add my meals to my cart twice due to a website glitch. After all that, I couldn't place my order because the button wasn't working on the website. Their phone support isn't open on the weekends. I really tried to give them my money, but it didn't happen. Avoid this disorganized company at all costs.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
MealPro is a prepared meal delivery service that combines personalization with affordability. It lets you order as often as you wish, choose anything from the menu, and customize its healthy meals to better suit your taste and dietary needs. Find out how the service works and whether it is the right choice for you in this informative MealPro review.