Snap Kitchen and Keto Fridge are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Snap Kitchen VS Keto Fridge comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.74
- Shipping Cost: $12
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.76
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Snap Kitchen prices|
|Breakfasts||$5.99 to $7.99|
|Lunches and dinners||$7.99 to $12.99|
|Meal components (2 servings)||$3.99 to $7.99|
|Keto Frozen pricing|
|Product type||Price||Price per serving|
|Power breakfast 4 pack||$14.99||$3.75|
|Power breakfast bundle||$43.50||$3.63|
|Power bowl bundle||$57.99||$9.67|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Martin Duble on 09/19/2019I started Keto diet about 2 months ago. After the first month I was really upset and angry becuase of lack of good tasting food that I did not want to make myself. I did not want to spend all weekend cooking. Then my wife found Keto Fridge. The food taste great with tons of flavor. Since then we order about 4 meals per week. We plate split and everything taste awesome. We have been doing it for 3 weeks now and have no plans to stop.
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
Snap Kitchen is a healthy meal delivery service that has nearly 300 delicious items on its menu and provides everything from freshly made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to mouthwatering sweets, snacks, drinks, and more. Learn all about its menu, meal plans, available ordering options, and pricing in this comprehensive Snap Kitchen review.