You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Pig Of The Month BBQ or Kansas City Steaks can better meet your needs? This Pig Of The Month BBQ VS Kansas City Steaks comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Price Range: $$
- Shipping Cost: $9.95 to $29.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Shipping Cost: $14.95 *
- Delivery Area: all 50 states
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Joe McAdams on 06/14/2019Haven’t had better brisket in a while! I was a bit skeptical at first, but I’m glad we decided to order. Haven’t subscribed yet but I’m seriously thinking about it.
- Submitted By Tim Roberts on 01/17/2019Loved the ribs, the bacon was cool but I prefer simple flavors. Could be cheaper.
- Submitted By Gerald Dennison on 03/11/2019There is not much not to love, everything is there, the convenience, the variety, you can buy as much as you want, it's all great, but I don't order regularly because I can get pretty good meat for much less, so I only order when I'm craving something I can't find at the nearest store.
- Submitted By Richard Vickery on 02/10/2019Excellent quality but I usually spend a bunch of time looking for something that is affordable enough after I factor in the shipping fee. They could offer larger discounts, at least from time to time.
Pig Of The Month BBQ brings the most delicious bacon and slow-smoked BBQ straight to your doorstep. It provides convenient monthly subscriptions and also allows you to shop commitment-free and choose from over 60 mouthwatering items. Learn everything you should know before you order in this comprehensive Pig Of The Month BBQ review.